SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The University of Hamburg is calling for applications from female researchers for 3 PhD fellowships in the European Training Network POEM Women PhD Fellowships in Germany, 2018. The University aims to increase the number of women in research and teaching and explicitly encourages women to apply.
The aim of the POEM programme is to contribute to future-envisioning heritage politics, the empowerment of groups on the margins, and their potential to participate in the civil society as well as in the labour markets.
Opportunities are available to pursue PhD programme.
Field of study:
- Fellowships are for fellows in the European Training Network POEM.
- The following PhD projects are available (further information see on https://www.poem.uni-hamburg.de).
- PhD 10 Memory modalities in diverse types of memory institutions
- 11 Modalities of personal memory work
- 13, Internet ecologies of open knowledge as future memory modalities
The remuneration is at the salary level of the Horizon 2020 MSCA ITN lump sum for early stage researchers and calls for 100 % of standard work hours per week.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
A university degree in a relevant field. Excellent theoretical competences and research skills, willingness to travel and for doing a secondment in a third country, an inter- and transdisciplinary research orientation, basic IT knowledge.
According to the grant programme, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- high-quality master’s degree in the research fields in the call of applicants.
- Early-stage researchers are those who, at the time of employment by the host university, are in the first four years (or full-time equivalent) of their research careers and not in possession of a doctoral degree.
- Researchers are to undertake trans-national mobility (i.e. move from one country to another) when taking up the appointment.
- English language: Applicants must demonstrate that their ability to understand and express themselves in both written and oral English is sufficiently advanced for them to fully benefit from the network training.
- Please outline your academic and professional experience during the four years following your graduation.
- For how long have you been working in a field of research?
- In which countries have you lived since 30 September 2015?
15th March 2018
How to Apply: Applications should include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and copies of degree certificate(s). You can begin applying by clicking Scholarship Link.
We also recommend other available PhD Scholarships