East Tennessee State University is delighted to invite applications for ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship. The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. ETU’s commitment serving a diverse population, to improving the social, economic, environmental, and health conditions of people. The scholarship covers 50 percent of tuition and maintenance fees.
East Tennessee State University (ETSU) is a public university located in Johnson City, Tennessee. It is part of the Tennessee Board of Regents system of colleges and universities, the nation’s sixth largest system of public education, and is the fourth largest university in the state.
Please see the basic entry requirements below
- Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 semester grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 semester gpa.
- Recipients continuing from bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
How to Apply:
All interested applicants should check the given link to apply for the scholarship
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees.
- Deadline for fall semester: no later than July 15th
- Deadline for spring semester: no later than October 15th
Link for More Information:
For any question contact to Ben Shupe: shupej-at-etsu.edu
East Tennessee State University
The Honors College
International Programs and Services
P.O. Box 70668
Johnson City, TN 37614 USA