To gain admission into ESUT, you must scale through ESUT Post UTME screening exercise. Unfortunately, Esut screening exams are difficult. It takes a genius or someone who prepares well to scale through. The surest way to be one of them is to prepare now with ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers.
If you have been failing ESUT aptitude test and you are wondering why. Well, it’s either you have actually been studying wrongly or you have not been studying at all. This is the deal, you will find a practical solution in this post for just one thousand Naira. However, you must consider it valuable enough and employ earnest hard work. Simply get a copy by following the steps below:
The Nature of ESUT Post UTME Thus Far
Well, one of the pleasures of being through a stage is that you can easily lead people through it. So, here is a guide on how to register for ESUT Post UTME, what to expect on the exam day and how to get your result.
What is ESUT Post UTME and JAMB cut off mark?
Only students who score 180 and above in the last JAMB examination are eligible to apply. However, ESUT will consider the aggregate score generated from UTME and Post UTME results.
Usually, ESUT puts into consideration the performance rate of JAMB each year before releasing its departmental cut off mark. So, you see your chance totally depends on your score and the score of others. It is really wise you get a copy of your Post UTME past questions on time and start practicing.
This will give you a chance to be among those whose scores will help ESUT determine departmental cut-off marks. However, most departments peg their cut off at 180 except Law, Medicine, and Anatomy which pegs its own at 200
Why You Need ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Over the years, ESUT usually repeats its POST UTME questions. This is quite understandable because it is assumed that the university is testing out the same skill amongst students. So, while there may different students each year because its objective is the same, questions may be reshuffled. You need these past questions and answers to aid you to understand question patterns and possible answers.
ESUT Post UTME past questions and answers will help you practice how to beat the time. You have limited time to solve and provide an answer to each question. If you don’t align with it you may not be able to finish. This may cut down your marks and could make you stay an extra year at home. If you do not want this experience, quickly get a copy and begin your practice.
Once you purchase a copy of ESUT Aptitude Test Past Questions, you will gain direct access to our team of educational counselors. They will provide information and necessary data from the time you purchase a copy until when you finally gain admission. With this, you can connect with your colleague and get relevant answers to all your questions and curiosity. Follow the prompt below to get a copy now.
How to get ESUT Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The ESUT Post UTME past question costs N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME (JAMB) for ESUT Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
Just specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have three methods of buying our Enugu State University of Science & Technology Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; debit card, Bank transfer, and direct bank deposit.
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Silicon Africa Tech Limited
Account Number: 0546392167
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get an Email of the past question you have selected in Step One.
Once you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of ESUT Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “ESUT Engineering Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question immediately.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller Number
3. Amount Paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
ESUT Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers Samples
Mathematics 1.Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
2.In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55 (D) 60
1. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
1. The percentage of water of crystallization in ZnSO4. 7H2O is (A) 33% (B) 44% (C) 55% (D) 87%
2. A mixture of sugar and sulphur can be separated by (A) dissolution in water, evaporation, and filtration (B) filtration, evaporation and dissolution in water (C)dissolution in water, filtration, and evaporation (D) evaporation, dissolution in water and filtration
1. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics
2. The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the zoo. (A) long (B) routine (C) brief (D) guided
3. The project is designed to alleviate poverty in the country. (A) exacerbate (B) assuage (C) eradicate (D) tackle
1. The type of activity which turns processed raw materials into consumer and industrial goods is called …. (A) extractive (B) manufacturing (C) constructive (D) processing
2. A sole enterprise may flourish best in (A) a mining business (B) a retailing business (C) an oil exploration business (D) a car assembly business
3. A distinguishing characteristic of a limited liability company is that it …. (A) is a collection of many sole proprietors (B) is multiple partnerships (C) can sue and be sued (D) has limited resources