Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships for Civil Servants & Young Diplomats to study in Estonia (Funded)
In the academic year 2019/2020, Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, offers the full Estonian School of Diplomacy scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in the Postgraduate Diploma program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, from September until May.
Training course International Relations and European Integration with the value of 60 ECTS Credit Points starts on September and ends in May.
Successful students will receive the ESD Diploma and Academic Record. Students from Estonia and from other countries study together.
Language of instruction is English as Lecturers come from Estonia, the United States and other European countries.
The training course includes three thematic modules: International Relations, European Studies and Diplomatic Studies.
Successful beneficiaries under the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) Scholarships will get;
- tuition fee;
- monthly allowance (450 EUR);
- accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection);
- health insurance in Estonia during the studies;
- cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit
Note: Scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning e-book (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship e-book. Get the e-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
All candidate applying for the Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships must:
– Be citizens of a country eligible for ODA (see http://www.oecd.org/dac/stats/daclist.htm)
– Not be older than 35 years (when applying);
– Possess at least a BA degree;
– Have very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required at the level of advanced);
– Be currently employed by their country’s/territory’s foreign or civil service and has been working there for at least one year;
– Be highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory;
– Prove to be hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
The applicant for Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships should present:
– ESD application form (downloadable HERE);
– CV in English;
– Motivation letter (1 page/300-400 words, explaining the reasons for applying, previous experience and how the studies will benefit the student’s future development);
– copies of university transcript in (unofficial) English translation, i.e. diploma of higher education and academic record;
– copy of (international) passport;
– 1 passport-sized photograph (to be added to the application form);
– Academic essay (1,300-1,500 words with references) to be written on one of the topics below:
1. My three visions on future US foreign policy
2. Europe after Brexit
3. A new international settlement for the Middle East
4. Quo vadis Eastern Partnership?
Application Procedure for the Estonian School of Diplomacy(ESD) Scholarships
– Application documents can be submitted by using Online Scholarship Application System.
– Application must reach ESD by June 9, 2019 at the latest. Skype interviews will be conducted with shortlisted candidates.
– All candidates will be informed by e-mail about their enrolment status at the latest on June 20, 2019.
– Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on September 15, 2019.
– For further questions please contact Kristiina-Maria Ploom [email protected]
For More Information:
WE DULY RECOMMEND
- Easy Step by Step Procedures to get Poland Student VISA
- Uttar Pradesh Scholarship | UP Scholarship 2019 [UPDATED]