Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen
The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students and young researchers from developing countries. The scholarships are towards a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
University of Groningen in Netherlands
Field of study:
All Master Programmes (MSc/MA/LL.M.) offered at University of Groningen.
Number of Awards:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
Applications are currently closed.
It is not possible to actively apply for an Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship. To be considered, the student needs to be (conditionally) admitted to one of the Master’s programmes before the 1st of December.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 1 December (annual)
Study in: Netherlands
Course starts September 2017
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.rug.nl/education/international-students/financial-matters/ericbleumink