Erasmus+ MOBILE+3 Program
The MOBILE+3 project grants scholarship to about 144 students every year. Well, as an undergraduate, master or doctoral student, you can be a beneficiary of this scholarship fund.
Also, this scholarship is for student/staff from the institution which is a part of Erasmus Project’s Consortioum.
The MOBILE+3 project, coordinated by the University of Porto in the framework of the European Programme Erasmus + aimed at student mobility at various levels as well as academic and administrative staff, in both directions, IN and OUT, and includes institutions from more than 14 countries from outside Europe.
Erasmus Plus scholarships are awarded on the basis of excellence to eligible candidates.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries
- Scholarships For Developing Countries
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS
What you need to know About Erasmus+ MOBILE+3 Program
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an interview . In fact, Scholarship applications can be submitted throughout the year, as some of these scholarships does not have an appointed time of closing date, but for candidates applying Erasmus+ MOBILE+3 Program are urged to send their applications ahead of time, so it reaches them before the closing date.
LEVEL/ FIELD OF STUDY
Basically, the scholarship is available for Undergraduate, master and doctoral programme. This scholarship is for All fields in the university.
This Scholarship is to be taken in University of Porto, Portugal. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The scholarship is open to the following country to study at the university. thus Students from Partner Institutions of Algeria, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, Egypt, Georgia, Morocco, Russian Federation, Serbia, South Africa, Thailand, Ukraine, United States, and Uzbekistan.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The scholarship will provide coverage of the following expenses: registration fees, tuition, prescribed textbooks, accommodation, and a living allowance. The bursary value will be dependent on the students household income.
Benefits include the following:
- Monthly allowance (the amount per month will depend on the Mobility’s direction);
- The round trip plane ticket between the grant holder’s home city and the host country;
- Health, accident, and travel insurance valid during the entire mobility period
Erasmus+ MOBILE+3 Scholarship Eligibility:
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- In order to be eligible for an Erasmus + scholarship under this project, you must be a student/staff from the institution which is a part of the project’s Consortium.
- The MOBILE+3 project offers grants for exchange mobility. As so, all the students must be registered in an HEI and enrolled in studies leading to a recognized degree or another recognized tertiary level qualification.
- Undergraduate studies: Students must be enrolled at least in the second year of higher education studies in order to be eligible to undertake an exchange period abroad.
- Master studies: Students must have completed at least one semester at the home institution before undertaking an exchange period.
- For Doctorate studies: Students must have completed at least one year of studies and have already a research project.
- For academic and administrative staff: Must work (full-time) at a partner institution of the project in order to be eligible to apply for a grant.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for Erasmus+ MOBILE+3 scholaships:
To fill in the Application Form, the following steps must be considered:
- first, the applicants should have a valid e-mail address and an internet connection.
- As a way to access the form, the applicants should create a new login in the “Apply” section, selecting the type of scholarship they want to apply to (ex: undergraduate exchange).
- Baically the form opens with a set of questions regarding general eligibility criteria.
- The applicants must answer truthfully to all questions so as to ensure the fulfillment to all general eligibility criteria. In case one eligibility criteria are not fulfilled, the system will immediately inform the applicant through the following message: “Please verify the eligibility criteria.”
- Applicants should then fill in the online Application Form available on the project’s website. The system will save a draft of the application every time the “Save” button is pressed, allowing it to be revised, edited and completed.
- The applicants should carefully prepare and revise the application before pressing the “Submit” button. After selecting the “Submit” button, it is not possible to make any additional change to the already submitted proposal. Accordingly, if you would like to make any valid changes, you must create a new register and fill in another application form.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- MultiChoice Bursary in South Africa
- FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship
- International Amsterdam Talent Scholarship for International Students
- South African Association for Food Science and Technology Foundation Bursaries
- Sure Tips to get China Student VISA Fast
- MENA Scholarship Programme for Short Courses in Netherlands
- East African Rhodes Scholarships
- Commonwealth Class Short Story Writing Competition
- Truworths Bursary in South Africa
- Erasmus Mundus Big Data Masters Scholarships (BDMA)