EPASS Scholarship 2019 | Scholarship Application Status and Form
Electronic payment and Application system of scholarship commonly known for ePASS Scholarship is provided by the government for the SC/ST students for their higher education belongs to TS/AP/Karnataka state, India.
These days, because of the high cost of education, loans become part of the education system. The students cannot continue their education without taking a loan. If you are tenth pass student In India and looking for financial help for your further studies. Then there are many scholars available to help these poor students.
Eligible students can avail the advantage of ePASS Scholarship 2019 and enhance their dreams by filling the application form; students can check the complete details about Application Status & Form from the below provided details.
What You Need To Know About This ePASS Scholarship 2018
Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC, Minority and DW (Disabled) will not be eligible for epass scholarship Telangana. It should be noted that candidates who already avail the benefits of other schemes will also not eligible for ePASS Scholarship scheme.
Students can apply for the ePASS Scholarship scheme by following the guidelines available below! To fetch more details about Epass Scholarship 2019, scroll down
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is available for different levels and field of study as it will be explained below.
The scholarship is to be taken in India.
The scholarship is open to all INDIAN NATIONALS that meet the eligibility criterion listed for the different categories of ePASS Scholarship.
Currently, various government or private organization provides an enormous amount of Fellowship Programs for international and Indian students, who want to study in India or abroad. This scholarship is not an exception.
The essence of these scholarships is to make sure they help student actualize their visions.
Epass Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
Ensure eligibility criteria prior to applying for Epass Scholarship:
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST are eligible to apply for Electronic payment and Application system of scholarship 2019.
- Aspirants whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below & BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. One lakh or below may apply.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter are eligible.
Check Now: Hp Epass Scholarship Status Check Online
Courses Eligible For The Epass Andhra Pradesh Scholarship:
Post Matric Courses approved by the concerned University/Board having a duration of 1 year and above:
Professional Courses (Degree and PG Courses in Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, Agriculture, Veterinary and Allied Sciences, Business Finance, Business administration and Computer Applications/ Science, Commercial Pilot License course)
Other professional and technical graduate and PG including (Masters, M.Phil, PhD and postdoctoral research) level courses not covered in Group-I. C.A./I.C.W.A./C.S./ etc., courses, all postgraduate, graduate-level diploma courses, all certificate level courses.
Colleges Eligible For The Epass Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh/Competent Authority
|Community||SC, ST, BC, EBC – Annual income must below two Lakhs|
|Courses||All Post Matric colleges|
Higher education, Technical education, School education Health, Medical & Family Welfare
How to find AP ePass Application Number
To find the ePass application number, students may follow the listed ways.
- Choose the Academic Year.
- Enter an SSC exam number.
- Select the year of the pass.
- Select an SSC Pass Type.
- Enter the place and the date of birth.
- Hit on the search button to avail number
The process to check Andhra Pradesh ePass Application Status
AP Epass Status Andhra Pradesh Scholarship may be checked by following listed guidelines.
To know your Application Status, follow listed ways.
- Enter your Application Number
- Select Academic Year
- Enter your SSC Exam Number
- Choose Year of Pass
- Select SSC Pass Type
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Hit ob “Get Status” button.
How to apply for AP Epass Scholarship 2019
- First of all, contenders may reach the official website i.e. epass.apcfss.in
- Move under the left side, choose suitable link regarding AP Epass Scholarship.
- After reading all details, download AP Scholarship form.
- Fill the application form with correct and accurate details.
- Upload below mentioned documents.
- Preview your filled details and hit on the “Submit” button.
- At the last stage, acquire print out of duly filled form for future need.
Reasons for Rejection of AP EPass Application
Epass scholarship application may be rejected due to the following reasons listed below. However, candidates can check their Telangana epass scholarship status by login with their user id.
- In case a candidate is not the bonafide student
- Incorrect Caste, Income certificates are produced.
- In case a student is not physically present at the time of verification
- Claiming scholarship for same level courses
- Non-submission of caste, Income certificates.
- Incorrect course & year of the study mentioned at the time of filling the application.
- Non-submission of hard copy of the application.
- Previous sanction verification for renewal.
- Non-receiving of hard copy for the Fresh application.
- Non-receiving of the renewal proposal.
- Non-submission of documents.
- Discontinued/Detained students in case of renewals.
- Incorrect course & year of study.
Karnataka EPASS Scholarship
State Government of Karnataka provides Epass Karnataka Scholarship to Backward Classes. Students of Karnataka, who are unable to continue their education due to financial problems, may apply for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for EPASS Karnataka Scholarship
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- The student should have completed 10th or 12th class with a minimum of 60% or above marks.
- The candidate may belong to the scheduled caste or other backward castes.
- Family income of the Applicant should not exceed Rs. 2 lakhs.
- EPASS Karnataka Scholarship is for students who are pursuing any course currently 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduates in the recognized institution of Karnataka.
Ways to Fill EPASS Karnataka Scholarship 2019 form
- At the first step, visit the official site of organization karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Choose EPASS Karnataka Scholarship notice.
- Go through notice with utmost care.
- Hit on Registration Link.
- Enter asked details in EPASS karnataka Scholarship form.
- You will get your application no. and password.
- Login into your account with the help of application no. and password.
- Fill up application form with asked details.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Submit your Karnataka Scholarship form & carry the print out of same for further purpose.
- Candidates also check their epass scholarship application status from their login ID.
- epass scholarship renewal will also be done through the same steps.
How to know Karepass Scholarship in Application Status
Students may check karepass scholarship status by following listed ways.
- Visit the official website of organization karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Hit on the application Status Button.
- Enter the below Details
- Application Number: Enter Your Application Number
- Academic Year
- Board Exam Pass Sheet details
- Year of Pass
- Year of your Exam Passing
- SSLC Registration details
- DOB(Available in 10th Class Marks Sheet)
Get Here: Epass Karnataka Scholarship details
Telangana Epass Scholarship 2019
The government of Telangana has introduced Telangana Epass Scholarship scheme for SC, ST categories whose annual parental income is Rs. two Lakhs or below.
Candidates can check TS epass scholarship status 2019-2020. Also, students may apply for Epass Telangana Scholarship by clicking on the link placed here.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page ( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- Study/ Bonafide Certificate for the last Seven consecutive years of Study CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- Caste Certificate
- Bonafide certificate
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for an affidavit.
Important dates For The Epass scholarship status
- Closing date to apply for AP & Karnataka: August 2019
- Last date for Telangana Epass Scholarship Registration: Last week of October 2019
Hope, you got all the details about Epass Scholarship 2019. Stay connected with us to get more information on WORLD SCHOLARSHIP FORUM
Candidate can avail more information regarding Epass Scholarship by going through this official link
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2019-2020
- Panasonic Scholarships For Graduate Studies in IITs, India 2019-2020
Thank you, World Scholarship Forum for providing this opportunity