Trent University in Canada is calling on interested scholars to hurry and apply for the Entrance Scholarships At Trent University For Canadian And International 2018, all applications are to be submitted before the deadline.
Trent University Entrance Scholarships. All students, Canadian and International, applying to Trent will be automatically considered for T University Entrance Scholarships, awarded for academic excellence.
Level: Undergraduate Degree
Field(s): any of the courses offered by Trent University in Canada.
Scholarship covers: Total offer is of: For Trent Uni entrance scholarships: These range in value from CDN$1,000 to CDN$3,000. For IB entrance scholarships will provide CDN$1,000.
School(Institutions/ Country): Trent University |Canada
Funded By: Trent University
|Beneficiaries(Target Groups): These Scholarships are targeted for Canadian and international students.
To avail T r e n t University Entrance Scholarships, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- All students, Canadian and International, applying to Trent will be automatically considered for T r e n t University Entrance Scholarships, awarded for academic excellence.
- ESL students are eligible for consideration; however the scholarship is tenable for undergraduate studies (and not for ESL).
- For IB Entrance Scholarships: To qualify for a CDN$1,000 IB Entrance Scholarship, students must have a minimum IB score of 28.
Eligibility criteria for T r e n t University Entrance Scholarships
‣ The scholarships will be awarded on basis of academic excellence.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ All students applying to Trent will be automatically considered for T University Entrance Scholarships. Documents should be sent via post to the Trent International Program office.
Scholarships and Awards Application Forms
The scholarship application posted below includes a list of required documents. Please ensure to submit your completed scholarship application by the deadline of February 15 (incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed).
The reference form posted below may be used. However, reference letters in other formats will be also accepted.
(To view the PDF version you will need a PDF viewer, if you don’t have any, download Adobe Acrobat Reader)
Accessible version of these documents is available upon request.
‣ Scholarship Applications are due on 15 Februaryfor September entry.
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.