SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre (MBRSC) is accepting applications for Entaliq Scholarship Program. Scholarships are available for high school graduates and college students wishing to pursue their education to study at one of the following four universities: United Arab Emirates University, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah University and Khalifa University.
The program aims to increase the number of UAE engineers and enhance their knowledge and skills to increase productivity and contribute to building a knowledge-based economy.
The Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre (MBRSC), encompassing the Emirates Institution for Advanced Science and Technology (EIAST) is a Dubai government organisation working on the UAE space program which includes various space satellite projects and the Emirates Mars Mission. The centre is also actively working to promote space science and research in the region.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available for high school graduates and college students wishing to pursue their education to study at one of the following four universities: United Arab Emirates University, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah University and Khalifa University for program that covers the following academic disciplines: Space Science, Software Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Optics, Biochemistry, Space Engineering, Computer Engineering, Environmental Science and Biomedical
The scholarship is hosted in UAE.
Scholarship is open to students who are Citizens of UAE.
These opportunities has value that includes full tuition waiver, accommodation, travel fares and other expenses paid.
The number of offers was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- High school graduates and college students wishing to pursue their education in the fields of administrative sciences, general sciences and engineering can apply for the Entaliq Scholarship Program. Students must meet the following requirements:
- Be a UAE National (hold a valid UAE passport and Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid))
Submit a Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Possess an aggregate score of at least 85% in high school academic evaluations.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.8 for university students.
- For students who want to study abroad, they are required to choose among the top 50 universities in the US or UK listed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Be prepared to work for MBRSC after graduation and during summer vacation
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid)
- Copy of ID Card
- Copy of Last Certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of High School Certificate
- Acceptance Letter From One Of The Accredited Universities For A Course Of Study In One of The Required Disciplines
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
The scholarship is open throughout the year
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- International Ambassador Scholarships at UWL in UK, 2018
- International Ambassador Scholarships at University of West London
- 50 international ambassador scholarships at University of West London in UK,
- 2018 University of St Andrews, School of Management International Ambassador Scholarships Scheme in UK, 2018
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.