SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Each year applications for the Emergency Educational Grant program are accepted. This program is targeted to children of deceased or totally disabled Elks, who wish to obtain or further their college education. One award is given annually. The application deadline is 31 October on annual basis.
The Emergency Educational Grant program provides financial assistance to children of deceased or totally disabled Elks, who wish to obtain or further their college education. The grant is for one year only; however, the student may submit up to three annual renewal applications for succeeding years as long as he or she meets all other eligibility requirements. The applicant cannot accept more than one ENF scholarship/grant in any one academic year.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Grant amounts are based on the information submitted in the application and can range up to $4,000.
The United States citizens may apply this program.
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants meet the given criteria as follow:
- The Elk parent or stepparent must have been a member in good standing for at least one year at the time of his or her deat or
- The Elk parent or stepparent must have been a member in good standing for at least one year before he or she became totally disabled and must continue to be an Elk in good standing when application for assistance is made.
- All circumstances surrounding the death or disability of the Elk parent or stepparent are subject to the review of the Elks National Foundation. The outcome of the review may effect grant approval.
- The applicant must demonstrate financial need to qualify for a grant under this program.
- The applicant must be unmarried, under the age of 23 as of Dec. 31 in the year of application, and attending an accredited U.S. institution of higher learning as a full-time (12 semester hours) student.
How to Apply
Please follow the link below to see application procedures and apply.
31 October each year.