If you want to study a postgradaute program in Australia as an international student in 2020, you should apply for the Endeavour Scholarships. The Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship provides financial support for international applicants to undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or Ph.D. level either by coursework or research in any field in Australia for up to four years.
The Australia Awards–Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are the Australian Government’s competitive, merit-based scholarships and fellowships providing opportunities for Australians to undertake study, research or professional development overseas and for overseas citizens to do the same in Australia.
About the Sponsor:
The Objective of the Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
Endeavour Scholarships Funding
Endeavour Scholarships Support Services
- a dedicated case manager
- pre-departure briefings
- provision of advice on health, travel, insurance, accommodation, security, and legal matters
- payment of allowances
- reporting to the department on recipients’ progress.
Australian-American Fulbright Commission
What’s New about Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships???
The ELP will continue to support two-way mobility for short and long-term study, research and professional development opportunities. It will better target the delivery of the previous Endeavour programs to ensure that overseas study education, training and research opportunities for Australia’s highest-performing students, researchers and professionals are sustainable into the future and aligned with the Australian Government’s strategic priorities.
Level/Field(s) of Study:
Masters or Ph.D. level either by coursework or research in any field of study
The scholarship is to be taken at Universities or Higher Educations Institutions in Australia.
The scholarship is open to the following Nationalities:
Americas: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China (People’s Republic), Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea (Republic of Korea – South), Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
The Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago.
Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (including Reunion), Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).
Middle East: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
Pacific: Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States), Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand* (including the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau), Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
Number of Awards:
The number of offer was not made specified.
The scholarship value is up to $272,500 (PhD) and $140,500 (Masters). It includes travel allowance ($AUD 3,000), establishment allowance ($AUD 4,000), monthly stipend ($AUD 3,000; up to maximum programme duration on a pro-rata basis). Health and travel insurance will also be provided.
Endeavor Scholarship recipients will also receive tuition fees paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service and amenities fees.
The duration of the scholarship is up to 2 years for a Masters and up to 4 years for a Ph.D.
Endeavor Scholarship Eligibility:
To be eligible to receive an Endeavour Scholarship, applicants must:
• be aged 18 years or over at the commencement of their programme
• be a citizen and/or permanent resident of a participating country (see above)
• commence their proposed programme after 1 January 2020 and no later than 30 November 2019. Applicants who have already commenced or will commence their intended programme prior to 2019 are not eligible to apply
• provide all relevant supporting documentation
• not currently hold or have completed, since 1 January 2015, an Australian Government sponsored scholarship and/or fellowship (directly administered to recipients by the Australian Government)
• not apply for a category in which they have already completed an Endeavour Scholarship or Fellowship.
Outcomes of the 2020 Round
The Minister for Education and Training the Hon. Simon Birmingham announced on 7 November that 698 recipients have been offered a 2020 Endeavour scholarship or fellowship. All applicants (both successful and unsuccessful) have been advised of the outcome of their application by email.
Applications for the 2020 Round
Official Scholarship Website:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Research Fellowship In Armenia | OSF Research Fellowship
- International Students Vocational Education and Training Award in Australia
- Endeavour Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship in Australia
- MIT Scholarships Opportunities
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing and Developed Countries in UK
- British High Commission Singapore Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships, UK
- Study In Australia: Endeavor scholarship in Australia
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Want to study in Australia on Scholarship? Take advantage of Endeavour Scholarships in Australia for International Students and explore young future.