SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Opportunities are ongoing for Employment-Based Postgraduate Scholarship Programme by The Higher Education Authority is offering . The Scholarships are available for suitably qualified international students to carry out research leading to a postgraduate qualification in any discipline, granted by an eligible HEI within Ireland.
What You Need To Know About Higher Education Authority
The mission of the Higher Education Authority in Irish Research Council is to enable and sustain a vibrant research community in Ireland by supporting excellent researchers in all disciplines from arts to zoology.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
Scholarships are available for those pursuing postgraduate programme.
Field of study:
Offers are given to study the subjects offered by the university.
The total value of the Employment Based Programme Scholarship, will be up to a maximum of €24,000 in any approved year for the duration of the Scholarship and will consist of the following:
- A contribution of €16,000 to the employment of the Scholar.
- A contribution of up to a maximum of €5,750 to Scholarship fees (including non-EU Scholarship fees).
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum to enable the scholar to carry out the research project.
- Scholars must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must apply only once to the Scheme and at the time of application.
- Be a new entrant to the degree for which they are to receive Council Funding.
- have been formally a prospective student of the relevant department/school by, at the latest, 1st October 2018.
- must fulfill the criteria of the registration of the degree.
- in the case of Research Masters Scholarships, applicants must not be currently holding or having previously held a Council Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Degree Scholarships, not currently holding or having previously held any Council Postgraduate Scholarship other than those which would enable them to obtain a Research Masters Degree.
Scholars from any country may hold a Council Postgraduate Scholarship.
However, Scholars must:
- Maintain her/his principal residence in Ireland during the period of the Scholarship.
- Satisfy the State’s regulations on immigration and have the support of their HEI and Employment Partner with respect to these regulations and requirements if not a national of a member state of the European Union (EU). This must be available in advance of signing a contract with the IRC.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be in English.
updates on deadline will be communicated shortly, please stay tuned
Applications (including an academic supervisor, employment mentor and referee forms) will only be through the online application system.