SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Emma Bowen Foundation Fellowship Program is now open. This call is exclusively intended to a student of color (African-American, Asian-American, Latino, or Native American). Winners will have opportunity to participate in paid internships at some of the nation’s leading companies nationwide. The closing date of applications is December 1, 2017.
The Emma Bowen Foundation is offering the Media Fellowship to give the opportunity to give students of color succeed in the media industry. African-American, Asian-American, Latino and Native American’s graduating high school senior or college students can apply for a media fellowship. The purpose of the program is providing multi-year internships to students of color at media. Emma Bowen Fellows are eligible to receive a need-based scholarship once accepted into the program. Scholarships are not guaranteed.
- Fellows are placed in multiyear paid internships at some of the nation’s leading companies nationwide.
- The majority of fellows work in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami or the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Each student works as a paid summer intern from the summer before their freshman year of college through their college graduation, gaining significant on-the-job training in their field and making connections with colleagues and mentors that last a lifetime.
- The fellows graduate with invaluable work experience and a head-start in whichever career they choose.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates must be a student of color (African-American, Asian-American, Latino, or Native American)
- Candidates must be a graduating high school senior or college student
- Candidates must be Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
- Candidates must be interested in pursuing a career in the media industry
- Plan to attend or are currently a student at a four-year accredited college or university
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Candidates must be speak and write English fluently
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
Please apply this fellowship through the online system at the link below.
December 1, 2017.