The Emile-Boutmy Undergraduate and Master’s scholarships in France 2018-19 is now available and eligible persons are welcome to grasp the opportunity and apply for this program.
Sciences Po created the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship after the founder of Sciences Po (1871) in order to attract the very best international students from outside of the European Union.
Level: undergraduate or masters degree program at Sciences Po
Field(s): Scholarships are awarded to study any courses offered by the Sciences Po
Scholarship covers: Undergraduate: The Emile Boutmy programme can take several different forms: -A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme, in addition to a grant to cover part of the cost of living of €5000 per year. -A tuition grant of €7,300 per year for the three years of the undergraduate programme.
School(Institutions/ Country): | France
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): Emile-Boutmy Scholarship is targeted for International students from outside the European Union
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria to avail Emile-Boutmy Scholarship.
who are first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme. Students who are not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including from a European Union state
- Candidates from Quebec (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants) -Dual-degree candidates: Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- MPA candidates, since they may apply for the MPA scholarship
- Candidates to the Master in Development Practice
- Candidates to the Master Financial Regulation and Risk Management
- Candidates to the Master of Experiments on Arts and Politics
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be supplemented with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF.)
Scholarship Application Method
‣ In order to apply for this scholarship you must notify it on your application form, as well as include a proof of income and documents explaining your family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate).
‣ Scholarship Applications Due Date: deadline for undergraduate programme: April 26, 2018; deadline for masters programme: January 3, 2018.
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. Students will also be required to include proof of income and documents explaining their family situation (e.g. income tax return for both parents, payslips, divorce certificate, unemployment benefits, documents related to alimony, child support or retirement pensions, death certificate…). Applicants must also attach, if applicable, their language test before the application deadline of the scholarship.The Admissions Department is responsible for awarding Emile-Boutmy scholarships. Please note that your scholarship request will only be taken into account if you are admitted to one of our eligible programmes.
For more information contact the Admissions Department either by filling out this contact form, or by phone +33 (0)1 45 49 50 82
‣ Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.