Edith Cowan University (ECU) International Masters Scholarship, 2019
Edith Cowan University is glad to announce its International Masters Scholarship to study in Australia 2019.
The International Masters Scholarship is offered to international students from selected countries who successfully apply for a master by coursework degree. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
At ECU, there are approachable lecturers who give students the time and direction they need to prosper in their academic degrees. ECU has received a five-star rating for teaching quality for 11 years in a row in the 2018 Good Universities Guide. ECU has also been named in The Times Higher Education Young University Ranking for 2017, recognizing the world’s best 200 universities under the age of 50 (previously known as the Times Higher Education 150 under 50).
A study that fits in with your life
The world can be a demanding place, which is why ECU offers study options to suit students lifestyle, including the choice of studying part-time or online. Students can choose from the school’s diverse range of courses designed in consultation with industry. Also, with flexible study options, students can balance study with work, family, life and everything else that makes you who you are.
ECU prides itself in being relevant to the real world and its degrees have a large practical component. Students will undertake practical and work placements, as well as industry-based assignments, which can include opportunities to work in ECS’s state-of-the-art laboratories and teaching facilities, or discussion of real-life case studies. ECU offers a range of unique courses, including aviation, international hotel and resort management, maritime engineering and motorsports, as well as performing arts through the famous Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA).
With a diverse range of courses, including a wide range of majors, minors, and electives, students have no problem finding the right course from the following study areas:
- Arts and Humanities
- Business and Law
- Engineering and Technology
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Teacher Education
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
What You Need To Know About The International Masters Scholarship at Edith Cowan University in Australia
All ECU scholarships are awarded at the school’s discretion. ECU reserves the right to revoke the scholarship at any stage if a student is found to have provided information that is misleading does not meet the scholarship eligibility criteria (including ECU’s standard and specific admission requirements) or does not comply with the ongoing conditions of the scholarship.
ECU reserves the right to decline to award scholarships if, in its opinion, there are no suitable applicants. The number of scholarships to be awarded shall also be at the sole discretion of ECU.
Level/Field of Study:
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at Edith Cowan University Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
International Students can apply for these scholarships. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of the following countries: Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, UK, USA, Vietnam
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to up to 20% (percent) of their ECU tuition fees for the duration of the ECU component of their study.
- Whilst ECU continues to offer this scholarship, all eligible applicants will be awarded a scholarship.
- Applicants can package with ELICOS
To be eligible for the ECU International Masters Scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be commencing study of your ECU course in 2019, 2020 or 2021;
- not be currently holding a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) for a postgraduate course at ECU issued prior to the start of this scholarship;
- not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- intend to study a Master by coursework degree; and
- intend to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
Terms and conditions
To receive this ECU scholarship, the following ongoing conditions apply:
- The scholarship recipient may be ineligible for a scholarship if they are in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship during the term of the scholarship. This is at the discretion of ECU.
- The scholarship recipient must comply with any applicable visa requirements.
- The scholarship recipient must be continuously enrolled in their original course of application and be in continuous good standing academically and financially.
- The scholarship recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 60 credit points each semester or study period unless otherwise approved by ECU.
- Course transfers are not permitted without ECU’s permission (permission may be withheld by ECU in its absolute discretion).
- The scholarship funds can only be used for tuition fees and cannot be used for any other student expense.
- The scholarship can be revoked if the recipient does not accept their Letter of Offer or enroll in their course by the date specified.
- The scholarship cannot be retained if a recipient defers their studies for more than one semester.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to an ECU campus or partner outside Western Australia, or to another university.
- The scholarship recipient must consent to their image being used by ECU for marketing and communication purposes and sign a talent release form to facilitate this.
- The scholarship recipient must pay their tuition fees within the stipulated payment deadlines, failure to do so may (in ECU’s absolute discretion) negate the scholarship and the tuition fee structure will revert to full-fee international tuition
How To Apply:
If your course application is approved by ECU, you’ll automatically be assessed for this ECU scholarship by the school’s Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
Applying for an ECU Course
You’re invited to apply through any one of ECU’s Authorised Agents.
You can apply online via the ECU Online Application Portal.
You can apply online direct to Edith Cowan College.
How to accept this scholarship
To accept your scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- have met the entry requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines are not met.
For more information
Contact [email protected]
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The deadline for applying for this scholarship is July 30, 2019.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Curtin University Merit Scholarships in Australia 2018
- Petroleum Engineering Scholarship | ECU First Cohort Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2018
- Monash University Malaysia Scholarships for Undergraduate Students 2018/2019
- ECU School of Engineering Research Scholarship
- International College of Management Undergraduate Scholarship in Sydney, Australia
- Switzerland International Masters Scholarship 2018
- Vietnam International Education Development
- East Carolina University(ECU) Inspiring Minds Equity Scholarship
- ECU Business and Law Dean’s Honours Scholarship
- APPLY: Mount Lawley Teachers College Memorial Award
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH