Every family wants their child to study in a high school with standard quality at which they can be all safe, educated, nurtured, and encouraged to pursue and reach their own potential. A school they can boast of when it comes to a high standard of learning that can compete with other top schools.
School Choice Ohio is delighted to present an opportunity with a standard like what these families desire, one of such is the EdChoice Scholarship Program 2020. The Education Choice Scholarship encourages tuition for students to attend an accredited private’s school.
Scholarships will be awarded to all those students who attend their nation’s lowest-rated schools community schools to be used toward tuition in the participating private school of their own choice. EdChoice Scholarships program 2020 values $4,650 for students in grades k8 and $6,000 for top school.
School Choice Ohio is focused on assisting you will find a learning environment that enables your child to develop and flourish in every area of life. As time passes, education options in Ohio have enlarged increasingly.
The Educational Choice Scholarship (EdChoice) Program provides students from underperforming public schools the opportunity to attend participating private schools. The program also provides low-income students who are entering kindergarten through fifth grade the same opportunity.
- Level/Field of study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality for The Educational Choice Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Benefits:
- Scholarship Number:
- Eligibility for the EdChoice Scholarship program 2020
- How to Apply for The Educational Choice Scholarship
- Application Deadline for The EdChoice Scholarship program 2020:
Level/Field of study
The Educational Choice Scholarship is for High school.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Eligible Nationality for The Educational Choice Scholarship 2020
The scholarship is made available for students who are citizens of Ghana.
The EdChoice scholarship amount is currently $4650 for grades K-8 and $6000 for grades 9-12. EdChoice will pay either the scholarship amount or the private school’s actual tuition amount, whichever is less.
NOTE: The Educational Choice Scholarship amount covers tuition ONLY. Parents and guardians still may have to pay registration fees, material fees and other similar types of fees. Families who qualify for low-income status do not have to pay any tuition that is not covered by the scholarship.
However, if the private school’s tuition is higher than the EdChoice Scholarship amount and if the family does not qualify for low-income status, the family may have to pay the difference.
The number of EdChoice Scholarship program the opening is not specified.
Eligibility for the EdChoice Scholarship program 2020
In order to participate in the student competition, entrants have to fulfill the following standards:
- Your kid attends one of those colleges among the listing
- Each child Is at the public college school and can be delegated to attend a few of those colleges around the listing for the upcoming college year
- Your kid attends a charter school, however, is delegated to attend a college among the listing
- All child is homeschooled, hasn’t attended an Ohio college, also can be delegated to attend a college on the list.
How to Apply for The Educational Choice Scholarship
To apply for this School Choice Ohio scholarship, applicants should follow the measures as provided below:
- Start shopping – Review the list of participating private schools. Make use of the test tools, and pick the faculty among the list that’s the very best fit for the own child and loved ones. You’re able to see the development tools throughout the link: http://www.scohio.org/school-options/evaluate-school-options/
Apply to a private school – Apply to the participating private school(s) of one’s selection. Your kid will go through the regular admission process at your faculty.
Scholarship application –In case your son or daughter is accepted, then the personal school you select is going to apply to your scholarship for your benefit.
Application Deadline for The EdChoice Scholarship program 2020:
The first application period begins on February 1 and ends on April 30, 2020. The second application period begins July 1 and ends on July 31, 2020. Families must contact the participating private school and complete the enrollment/admission process for that school.
Once students have been accepted for enrollment at a participating private school for fall 2020, they can then apply for an EdChoice Scholarship through the participating private school. Participating private schools can enter scholarship applications for students through the secure online application system.
Link for More Information:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- New Zealand Commonwealth Scholarships for Trinadad & Tobago Students 2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2020
- COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMEROONIAN STUDENTS 2020
- COMMONWEALTH MASTERS AND PHD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR GAMBIAN STUDENTS 2020
- University of Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship for Developing Commonwealth Countries 2020– UK
- Ongoing Local scholarships in Ghana 2020
- Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships in New Zealand 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum