ECU Business and Law Dean’s Honours Scholarship
The School of Business and Law offers up to five (5) scholarships to the value of $5000 for students who have completed their degree at ECU and are eligible for an Honours program within the School of Business and Law. The scholarship payments include an initial $3,000 in 2nd semester followed by the final $2,000 on submission of your thesis and confirmation of upper second class honours or above.
- You must be a current ECU student to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
To be eligible for the scholarships you must:
- have achieved a high level of academic success;
- have completed a relevant undergraduate degree;
- be enrolled in an ECU Honours program within the School of Business and Law; and
- not be in receipt of any other scholarship (excluding the Churchlands Teacher’s College Memorial Award).
How to apply
Application is made via the ECU Online Scholarship Application Portal. Access to the portal is available between application opening and closing dates.
Applicants are required to attach a written summary, of no more than 1000 words, indicating the purpose, nature and significance of their proposed research area.
Read the Summary of Conditions before applying.
For more information
Contact the Scholarships Office