Economics Scholarships for International Master Students at UEA, UK
The University of East Anglia (UEA) invites master students in Economic fields to apply the UEA Economic Scholarship.International students are eligible to apply this economic scholarship. The successful candidates will be granted varied amount of tuition fees reduction.
The University of East Anglia (UEA) Economic Scholarship has several types awards as follow:
- MSc Academic and Professional Scholarships (full Home/EU fees)
- MSc Academic and Professional Scholarships (full International fees)
- School Focus Scholarships (50% of Home/EU fees)
- China Agricultural University (CAU) Scholarships
- Fudan University Scholarships
The value of the awards is vary.
Level and Area of Studies
Those scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate degree in economics fields.
Place of Study: at the University of East Anglia, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
The scholarships are open to any international applicant who has received an offer to study at the school.
International students can apply the scholarships.
Please see the detail instruction at the link below.
17 March 2017