SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Leaders of Tomorrow are invited to full Participate in the 12th edition of the Economic Forum of Young Leaders in Nowy Sącz, in the south of Poland. More than 350 young leaders from 43 counties meet in Poland to debate with prominent representatives of political, social and business life of the modern world to create ideas for the future of Europe. The Forum has been known as “Davos of the Youth” or “young Krynica” for years now.
During mutual discussions and workshops new ideas are developed, new inspirations are created and new decisions on taking mutual actions are made.
They are meant to generate a change in the future. It is at the Economic Forum of Young Leaders that future elites acquire and share their knowledge. It is also a chance for the networking with peers from across the Continent and to rise quality and improve recognition of youth work.
All prospective participants in age 18-35 who need to speak good English and be active in political, social and economic life in an NGO or other institution/organization. The organizers will also assess prospective participants’ experience in the Fields of social, economic and political affairs. Participation in courses, trainings, seminars, affiliation to NGOs will be an asset.
The main aim of the Forum is to gather a diversified group of people from different backgrounds and countries, hence the organizers kindly ask to register only one person per organization. For underrepresented countries and regions the organizers can accept more then one participant per organization.
Eligible Regions: 28 European Union member states, Turkey, Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Western Balkans and Eastern Partnership countries
- All participants need to pay a participation fee.
- Participation fee cover accommodation.
- The organizers partially co-finance only the participation of selected participants.
- 40 EUR for participants from countries other than Poland and Ukraine
- 10 EUR for participants from Ukraine
- The organizers can cover travel cost for selected participants.
- Please note that only cheapest means of transport and fares are subject to reimbursement (APEX airfare, 2nd class train ticket, etc.).
Travel costs reimbursement:
- up to 150 euro for participants from Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia;
- up to 300 euro for participants from other countries.
In order to become a participant, please submit your online application (available in English only) by 18th June 2017.
STEP ONE: submit your online application
STEP TWO: if selected
- you will hear back from the organizers (European Meeting Centre – Nowy Staw Foundation)
- you will be asked to pay the fees and
- you will be able to ask for visa, reimbursement of travel costs (etc.)
Application Deadline: June 18, 2017