Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is one of the prestigious universities in South-Eastern Nigeria. it is a popular option for students who want to study in the East, hence, the university is quite competitive. To get admission into EBSU, you’ll need to score above average in the EBSU Post UTME exams. The EBSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers is what you need to make the kind of score to gain admission in EBSU. Get a copy HERE.
Many undergraduates in EBSU and across universities in Nigeria are of the opinion that 90 percent of success in Post UTME is assured if you study with past questions and answers. This is going to be the same for the EBSU Post UTME in 2020 – your success is going to depend on how much practice you put up for the exam.
Since EBSU concluded the sales of their Post UTME form for 2020 on the last day of July, the next action is to get the updated Post UTME past questions and answers pdf and start practicing. Follow the prompt below to get your copy now or continue reading to see why you need the EBSU past questions and answers pdf.
- What is the Nature of EBSU Post UTME?
- Why You Should Get the EBSU Post-UTME Past Question Paper
- How to Get the EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
- Free EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers Download
What is the Nature of EBSU Post UTME?
Your success in this exam starts with your understanding of the nature of the exam. This will help you understand what topics to cover during your study and how to answer the questions correctly.
So, when you get a copy of the past questions and answers, you will take note of questions patterns that appear across the years and attempt all questions on it.
EBSU Post UTME subject combination is the same as the JAMB subjects you have written. You will answer all 50 questions in less than one hour. How do you intend to finish up before time if you don’t practice? You need a copy to practice how to finish 50 questions in less than an hour.
Why You Should Get the EBSU Post-UTME Past Question Paper
Ebonyi State University is a highly competitive university. Only a little portion of the total number of students who apply to the university gains admission. The secret to the selection of the successful student is how excellently students have done, especially in the post UTME.
Eighty percent of students who write EBSU post UTME fail, 50 percent of those who failed had high UTME scores. So, to be among the twenty percent that will stand a chance with their amazing post UTME score, you need a copy of the EBSU aptitude test past questions.
We have discovered that over the years, Ebonyi State University repeats its past questions. If you get this past question and answer, you will be better equipped to pass the EBSU Post-UTME in one sitting and be among those selected for admission.
We have gathered past questions and answers dating as far back as the year 2010 and have discovered that most of the questions are repeated.
So, we are assuring you that the questions you get when you purchase this EBSU Past Questions and Answers are real past questions that you will likely encounter on the exam day.
More importantly, once you purchase a copy of this past question and answer you will be added to the EBSU Post UTME WhatsApp group where you will meet other candidates and be equipped with tips to help you pass the exam.
Follow the instruction below and get a copy immediately.
How to Get the EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
The EBSU Post UTME past question cost N1,000 for your subject combination and to get it, follow the steps below:
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subject combination you wrote in UTME for the EBSU Post-UTME. So, we have compiled the subject combination you wrote in UTME based on the course you applied for in EBSU.
Therefore, all you need do is specify the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
There are three methods of purchasing our original EBSU Post UTME past questions and answer. They are:
For any of the payment method above, you’ll be paying into the account details below:
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose the Debit Card option, you’ll input your card details and email address. Upon payment, you will get a mail of the past question you had selected in Step One.
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of EBSU Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g EBSU Microbiology Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your Past Question instantly.
If you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
CONTACT DETAILS: 07012040283
Free EBSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers Download
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to
report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
9. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55 (D) 60
10. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C) nematodes (D) annelids
EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
EBSU Post UTME Past Questions for Chemistry
1. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight, gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?(A) 2.0(B) 3.0(C) 5.0(D)4.0
2. The principal constituents of natural gas are (A)methane (B) ethane (C) propane (D) butane
3. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery? (A)chlorine (B) oxygen (C) ammonia (D) hydrogen