SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Applications are invited for the EADV Research Fellowship at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology for the 2017-2018 academic year.
An established agreement between the candidate Fellow and a research or clinical center (Host Institution) that offers excellent research opportunities for the particular research subject and has accepted the candidate for a one-year fellowship.
The ultimate goal of the fellowship is to support the initiation of an academic career by the Fellow/ Young Investigator, to transfer knowledge and technical skills to the Home Institution and promote the establishment of research collaborations among European and international centers.
EADV is a non-profit association whose mission is to advance excellence in clinical care, research, education and training in the fields of Dermatology and Venereology.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to pursue research.
Study Subject: The fellowship is awarded in the subjects of Dermatology- Venereology.
Scholarship Award: The recipient will be supported by a sum of 30,000 Euros for their travel and living expenses and their insurance coverage during the training period.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Europe
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- An established agreement between the candidate Fellow and a research or clinical center (Host Institution) that offers excellent research opportunities for the particular research subject and has accepted the candidate for a one-year fellowship. The criteria for candidate Fellows are:
- The fellow is either way:
- A dermatologist- venereologist,
- A resident in Dermatology – Venereology, or
- A junior scientist with special interest in Dermatology-Venereology (post-doctoral scientist)
- The fellow should be of European Nationality (ie, countries represented at the Board of Directors of the EADV).
- The fellow should be under the age of 40 on the day of application.
- The Fellow has previous published experience in the field of research he or she is planning to engage in or have a track record in skin research documented by his/her publication records.
- A detailed project that will be submitted by the candidate.
Nationality: European applicants are eligible for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have experience in the field of research.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Read carefully the fellowship guidelines
- Fill the research fellowship application form on-line
- Do not forget the documentation as listed in the guidelines
- Applications should be submitted through the EADV website by 30 April 2017.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 30, 2017.