The National University of Ireland (NUI) is awarding Merit grants to International understudies who needs to apply for a college degree program at the Institution. This grant program covers halfway educational cost expense waivers in the entirety of €2,000 to €2,750 to first year charges as it were.
– Applicants must be International understudies.
– Applicants should as of now be in receipt of an offer of a place on an Undergraduate Program from National University of Ireland, Galway.
– Applicants must not be in receipt of some other grant program.
– Applicants must have brilliant outcomes from past instructive projects.
Intrigued candidates ought to download and totally fill in the Form
The accompanying reports are required while applying:
– Original or ensured duplicates of school transcripts/examination declarations (or conjecture results if accessible). Where a candidate has not yet finished Secondary School (High School), the latest transcript ought to be submitted.
– SAT or potentially ACT scorecard (US Applicants). The NUI Galway SAT code is 5878. The NUI Galway ACT code is 5351.
– A duplicate of your Passport
– A Personal Statement (hand written) of close to 800 words plotting your scholarly advantages, abiliities, as well as social interests and your purposes behind needing to learn at NUI Galway. You may likewise incorporate parts of your scholarly profession that are not really reflected in your application.
– Two Letters of Recommendation (in a fixed envelope) from an educator and/direction advocate or somebody who knows you by and by.
– IELTS or TOEFL declaration, on account of candidates whose first dialect is not English.
Finished structures ought to be sent to:
International Affairs Office
National University of Ireland, Galway
7 Distillery Road
The application due date for this grant program is on 1st September 2017