The E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships are now open. Jharkhand State Tribal Social Welfare Officer has issued the official scholarship notice for postgraduate scholarships for SC, ST and OBC candidates studying 2019.
E-kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship is applied for on the official website. The Jharkhand and Kalyan scholarship program is very useful for everyone and for poor candidates: SC, ST, OBC, Jharkhand State Candidates.
The Jharkhand government announces a 2019 scholarship program for the state of Jharkhand for students in the state of Jharkhand. The only grant from the Social Welfare Department of Jharkhand for students from the economically weaker region of the state.
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships 2019 is targeted at current and prospective students who wish to pursue a postgraduate course in all subjects proposed by the university. If you wish to know more about other available India Scholarships, click on the link
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarship 2019 is hosted in the state of Jharkhand in India. If you are designated an international student and you wish to study in India, you can click on the link to explore some of our great opportunities to study in India
E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships 2019 is a tuition-free scholarship for postgraduate studies.
The E-Kalyan Jharkhand Scholarships is available for Indigenous students who are citizens and residents of the state of Jharkhand. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of scholarship offer was not made specified.
Eligibility for Scholarship
- All listed castes, all categories of tribes, and other forms of postgraduate study of the application form for the Jharkhand State Postgraduate Scholarship Program.
- The maximum family income of students applying for applicants may not exceed 2.5 lakh per year, category SC, ST. The maximum annual income for OBC students is 1 lakh per year.
- The recipient of this scholarship program is not eligible for any other type of scholarship program.
Before you apply for a grant on the e-Kalyan portal, you must ensure that you meet all eligibility requirements. The main eligibility conditions for all E-Kalan scholarships are as follows:
- The student must be resident or permanent resident of the state of Jharkhand and belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Backcountry Class (BC).
- They must be recruited by the competent authority of Jharkhand/Jharkhand.
- The family must have an annual income that doesn’t exceed INR 2.5 lakh (for SC/ST candidates) and INR 1.5 lakh (for candidates from British Columbia).
When applying for a scholarship in the e-Kalyan portal, students must attach certain important documents to the application. It is recommended that students prepare scanned copies of all supporting documents before beginning the application process. The maximum size of documents uploaded to the e-Kalyan portal is therefore 150 KB. The list of key documents includes:
The candidates can apply only via online mode for the scholarship. There is no offline mode available to fill the application form. Follow the direct link which is given below to apply online. The procedure to fill the Jharkhand E Kalyan OR Post-matric scholarship 2019 has been given below:
The candidates are advised that they go through the prescribed instructions which are about how to fill the online scholarship application form.
- STEP 1: Candidates have to register themselves on the Jharkhand E Kalyan website using his/her basic information and a valid Phone number/email.
- STEP 2: Candidates will be received the user ID and Password. After successfully registered, you would have to fill the E Kalyan application form and upload all needed documents after as a digital copy.
- STEP 3: After uploading, the required documents in a prescribed format you need to save the information that you have provided there.
- STEP 4: Finally you need to take a hard copy (printout) of the same application. After taking a printout, make a signature to sign in the documents.
Candidates are advised to provide only his/her bank account numbers (which is linked with AADHAR) while filling the form.
Hotline phone number: + 91-8409588101, + 91-7258010024, 040-23120591,040-23120592,040-23120593 (Monday to Saturday from 10:30 to 17:00, business days)
E-Mail: [E-Mail protected]
Required Documents For Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship Application Form
All the documents have been listed below is mandatory for students to have, it is required while filling the E Kalyan Scholarship Form 2019. The scanned images should be in JPG/JPEG Format and the size of images is at least 150 KB.
- Caste Certificate,
- Residential Certificate,
- Bonafide Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Mark sheet of the last examination,
- Slip which is generated after submitting the application form with signature of candidate,
- Front Page of the passbook having Name of A/c Holder, Account Number and IFSC Code
This application is submitted by the Arjun Munda Online Application Form 2019. You can, therefore, ask all students in the state of Jharkhand to simply fill in the application form. For the Jharkhand State Post, Scholarship for Scholarships in 2019. Further information on the Jharkhand E-Kalyan Scholarship, such as admission criteria, application process and other useful information
It is compulsory for all students to send their hard copy the form to the TWC office. Kindly upload all needed document online.
You can check complete details of Jharkhand E Kalyan Scholarship
What to know before E-Kalyan Jharkhand apply for the scholarship
- All students who completed the application form last year can sign in instead of registering with their existing username and password.
- Applicants are recommended to download a certificate (box certificate, resident, proof of income, etc.) that is only available online.
- The validity of the certificate of income should be from 1 April 2019.
- Students who are admitted to new courses through a minor entry and who have already received the scholarship in 2019 must apply for a new scholarship form for 2019 instead of the scholarship extension form.
- Only new applications submitted by students are eligible for the change order.
- Start of submission of the application form – 30 August 2019 (to be confirmed).
- Deadline for the application form is November 17, 2019 (to be confirmed).
- Registration for the college and course: Closing date is November 17, 2019 (to be confirmed).
- Review of the scholarship application and transit application form – 1 November to 15 November 2019 (to be confirmed).
- District Scholarship Approval Meeting – 20 November 2019 (to be confirmed).
- The scholarship fund will start on 30th November 2019 (to be confirmed).
- Post-Matric (in and out) documents download – October 30, 2019 (to be confirmed).
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- ICSSR Doctoral and Postdoctoral Fellowships for Indian Students 2019-2020
- How to Get Scholarship for Indian Students | How to Apply for A Scholarship
- PM Modi Scholarship Scheme for Indian Students 2019-2020
- NCHMCT Research Fellowship Scheme in India, 2019
- Aspire Scholarship Scheme for Postgraduate Students In India 2019-2020
- TATA Trust Loan Scholarships for Indian Students 2019/2020
- Chandranna Bima Scholarship Scheme in India, 2019
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
- 10 Medicine Scholarships in India for Students from Developing Countries
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.