Bangladeshi students are been invited to hurry and apply for the DUTCH BANGLA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2018, eligible scholars are by this notice charged to hurry and submit their application for this program
ABOUT THE SPONSOR OF THE PROGRAM DUTCH BANGLA BANK:
Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) is a bank in Bangladesh. DBBL is a scheduled joint venture commercial bank between local Bangladeshi parties by M Sahabuddin Ahmed (Founder & Chairman) and a Dutch company FMO. DBBL was established under the Bank Companies Act 1991 and incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act 1994 in Bangladesh with the primary objective to carry on all kinds of banking business in Bangladesh. DBBL commenced formal operation from June 3, 1996. The Bank is listed with the Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited.
Dutch Bangla Bank supports social work and is one of the largest private donors in Bangladesh. The bank donates towards social awareness programs, medical and educational fields.DBBL has the largest scholarship program in Bangladesh. In 2007, the bank won the Bangladesh Business Awards for being the ‘Best Financial Institution’ mainly for its commitment to technology and community service.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DUTCH BANGLA SCHOLARSHIP:
Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation Scholarship 2018 for SSC Passed Students. Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary, graduation & post graduation levels.
International scholarships, fellowships or grants are offered to students outside the country where the university is located. These are also called as financial aid and many times the financial aid office of the Dutch Bangla Bank deals with it. Dutch Bangla Bank scholarships are offered by Dutch Bangla Bank to study or research there.
There are various Dutch Bangla Bank scholarships, internships for international students. Apart from the university-based scholarships, there are many other organizations including foundations, trusts, corporates etc. Who offer scholarships for international students. To help, we list out the latest international scholarships, fellowships and grants information. The Dutch Bangla Bank scholarships application form is also available to apply online for the scholarships.
LEVEL OF STUDY:
|Academic level||Minimum CGPA (Without 4th subject), for all Groups|
|S.S.C. or equivalent examinations||School/Institutions situated in city corporation areas||School/Institutions situated in district town areas||School/Institutions situated in rural/other areas|
Amount & duration of SSC scholarship:
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship(Taka)||Annual Grant (Taka)|
|For Reading Materials||For Clothing|
|H.S.C.||2 Years||Tk. 2,000.00||Tk. 2,500.00||Tk. 1,000.00|
This program is to be taken in Bangladesh
This scholarship is for bangladeshi students
Scholarship Period Will be Valid For 2 Years. Students Will be Get 2,000 Taka Monthly and 2500 Taka For Reading Materials and 1,000 for Cloths in Annual.
SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENT AND ELIGIBILITY:
- Four (4) copies recent passport size photographs, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets or transcripts & testimonials.
- All documents will have to be properly shown by the Head of the Institution where last attended, income certificates of father or mother or present guardian from two different sources:
(a)Government gazette officer
(b)Head of institution where last attended.
- Students who enjoyed Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship at HSC level based on SSC result should mention it clearly at the top of the form or application.
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2018, are requested to apply through online at: www.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student’s father and mother (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:600px, Height:800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Candidates who are selected for Dutch-Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2018 they must be studding in class eleven (HSC level) and recommendation letter issued by department head of institute.
HOW TO APPLY:
How To Apply Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Online:
Eligible and Interested Candidates have to Apply Online For DBBL Scholarship. So Students are requested to apply through Online at Official Site Along with the Following Papers:
- Passport Size Color Photo
- Passport Size Color Photo of Parents
- Testimonial & Marksheet of SSC Exam.
Every Year DBBL Foundations Invites Scholarship For The SSC, HSC and Graduation Level Passed Students. DBBL Support Brilliant Students to Continue Their Study.
fOR MORE INFORMATION ON DUTCH BANGLA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM PLEASE SEE THEIR OFFICIAL SITE HERE!!
- Application Opening: July 2018
- Application Closing: September 2018
- Eligible List Publish: September 2018
- Original Papers Submission: Within October 2018
FURTHER UPDATES IN THIS REGARD WILL BE COMMUNICATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE