Applications are available for the University of Westminster-funded Duke of Grafton Scholarship. The scholarship is open to applicants who are international students from a developing country and who hold an offer for a full-time master’s program.
Candidates have the opportunity to earn full lessons, accommodation, living expenses and flights to London.
About Duke of Grafton Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded jointly with International Students House (ISH). The Duke of Grafton was one of the founders of ISH, and is known for carrying out important restorations to Regent’s Park and using some of the terraces for educational purposes.
About University of Westminster
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its former institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the United Kingdom.
The Duke of Grafton Scholarship is mainly made available for international students from developing countries who are pursuing a Masters postgraduate studies in the school. Get access to other Undergraduate scholarships, click on the link
The Scholarship is hosted in UK. If you are an international student and you desire to study in UK. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in UK
The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
The Duke of Grafton Scholarships are available for international students from developing countries. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers is not specified
Eligibility for Scholarship
In order to be eligible for the competition, all applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course within the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University.
- You can check which college your course belongs to on their colleges and schools page.
- For the scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries.
- The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application form https://www.westminster.ac.uk/sites/default/public-files/general-documents/PG-Full-Scholarship-Application-%20Form-2019.docx
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Study in University of Birmingham: Admission,Tuition, Courses, Scholarships, Ranking
- 20 Master’s Scholarships for Egyptian Students to Study Abroad
- 15 Scholarships for Djiboutian students in Singapore
- Humber College Scholarships for International Students 2020 – Canada
- HEC CommonWealth Scholarships for Pakistani Bs, Ms PhD Students
- Scholarships: mbbs in usa for international Students 2020
- The University of Adelaide Partner Scholarship in Australia
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.