Dr Antony Kidman Scholarship in Health Psychology, UK
King’s College London is delighted to invite applications for the Dr Antony Kidman Scholarship for 2017 session. This scholarship is open to both UK/EU and international students who are pursuing a Master’s degree in Health Psychology. The winning students will receive £10,000. The closing date of application is 6 May 2017.
Actress Nicole Kidman is proud to establish, with King’s College London, the ‘Dr Antony Kidman Scholarship in Health Psychology’ in honour of her late father Dr Antony Kidman. The scholarship will be awarded to one student each year undertaking a Master’s degree in Health Psychology. Considered a prestigious award, it will be given to exceptional students in financial hardship to support them with their studies at King’s.
The scholarship will be worth £10,000, available as either a cash bursary or a contribution towards tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in Health Psychology.
Place of Study
At King’s College London, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
All candidates are required to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- undertaking the full-time MSc Health Psychology at King’s, 2017 entry;
- undertaking a course at one of the faculties listed above;
- have firmly accepted an offer of a place in study from September 2017;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- Home/EU/International fee status with a household income of £50,000 or less;
- willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
6th May 2017.