Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
Basically, in a bid to help out Indian students with scholarships, World Scholarship Forum have made it our aim to bring satisfaction to our readers by writing great scholarship opportunity. Therefore, we make sure we write top-notch articles with great scholarship worth. Dr Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students with its scholarship form is one of the articles. Just sit tight and read with keen attention to enjoy your reading.
You might ask who gave Scholarship to Ambedkar? We answered that below;
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship for DNTs, named after the father of the Constitution of India, is a scholarship program sponsored by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. However, State Governments/ Union Administrations/ Universities/ Colleges in the form of state scholarships are implementing this program. Such as Dr Ambedkar Chandigarh / Haryana / Tripura scholarship.
Also, under this scholarship program, between the Center and the State, the proportion of the number of funds they are allocating is 75:25. It is to Denotified, Nomads, and Semi-Nomads (DNT) Tribes that are not in the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes. The main objective of the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to children belonging to TAD so that they become socially, economically and educationally independent.
In this article, we cover a brief overview of all scholarships covered by Dr. Ambedkar’s scholarship program. Below you will find the table with a brief description of all the scholarships in the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship program.
You can also check out other Dr. Ambedkar’s scholarship program such as Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab-Post Matric Scholarship for SC and OBC
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship, Haryana
Basically, this scholarship is administered by the Government of Haryana and its named as Dr Ambedkar Sanshodhit Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojna. Specifically for the benefit of the students who belong to the Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, Nomadic, DNTs, Semi-Nomadic, Vimukti Jati and Tapriwas Jati.
As part of this scholarship from Dr Ambedkar, selected applicants are eligible to receive a scholarship amount of INR 8000 to INR 12000 per year. With respect to the eligibility criteria, the candidate’s annual family income must not exceed the INR 4 Lakh. In addition, they must have Haryana’s home and study in the 11th grade.
We also recommend this article for Indian students Charpak Scholarships for Indian Students
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship, Chandigarh
This scholarship is implemented by the Department of Education Administration of Chandigarh. Hence, under this program, students who belong to the Economically Backward Class (EBC) receive financial assistance. And it includes maintenance fees, tuition fees. As well as mandatory nonrefundable fees and other miscellaneous expenses to help them continue their postsecondary education.
To qualify for Dr Ambedkar’s Chandigarh Scholarship, applicants must be permanent residents of Chandigarh and their annual family income must not exceed 1 INR Lakh. In addition, students who apply for the scholarship must study at a recognized institution.
To study in one of the best Univerity in India, check out this article Mizoram University Scholarship
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship, Tripura
Specifically, this scholarship is intended for students of the general category belonging to the Advanced Economics Class (EBC). Equally, directed by the Directorate of Higher Education of the Government of Tripura.
As part of Dr. Ambedkar’s scholarship program, students receive financial assistance in the form of maintenance subsidy, nonrefundable compulsory enrollment, and other miscellaneous expenses. To qualify for scholarship benefits, applicants must be domiciled in the State of Tripura and their annual family income must not exceed INR 1 Lakh. In addition, candidates must undergo post-graduate training at an institution recognized by the government.
Get Quick Admission by Clicking on this article Doodle for Google Contest in USA | INDIA
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for students of Pre-Matric and Post-Matric students is a scholarship program implemented by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Department of British Columbia. This program is specifically for students who belong to the nominated, nomadic and semi-nomadic tribes (DNT).
As part of this program, the government intends to promote education with the TSD to bring them closer to other segments of society. For this purpose, Dr. Ambedkar’s scholarship for Pre-Matric students DNT offers a scholarship of up to INR 1,500 per year and up to INR 1,200 for Post-Matric students in DNT.
In this article, we have covered the complete information about the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric students in DNT. It includes the details of the grant, eligibility conditions and various other details of the Ambedkar Scholarship Program. Below are the highlights of the scholarship.
Level/Field of Study
Dr Ambedkar’s scholarship is for students studying in class 1 to 10 and class 11, 12 (including general, vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year diploma courses in Polytechnics, etc.), graduation, postgraduation, M.Phil, Ph.D. and Post-doctoral programs.
Students who have Completed their Bachelors Degree and wants to complete their Masters can also apply for this scholarship Canara Bank Scholarship | India
The Government of India is hosting the Dr Ambedkar’s scholarship for students who belong to Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (DNTs).
You can also study in USA as an Indian Students with this great opportunity 10 Scholarships for Punjabi Students in USA
Specifically, the scholarship is open to Indian citizens.
As an Indian citizen, you can also apply for India Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship | SVMCM
Under this scholarship program, applicants in the TSD category receive financial assistance to continue their studies and complete their studies without worrying about monetary problems. The transfer of funds is done in Direct Benefit Transfer mode (DBT).
The beneficiary’s bank accounts must be linked to the Aadhaar card. In addition, the scholarship is renewed every year, provided that the candidates meet the requirements for the renewal of the scholarship. Find below the details of Dr. Ambedkar’s scholarship worth.
Award Details of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
All those courses that are not covered under Group I & II, and which lead to a graduate degree like BA/B.Sc./B.Com. etc.
All post-matriculation level non-degree courses for which the minimum qualification is class 10 such as Class 11 & 12, both general & vocational stream, ITI courses, 3-year Diploma courses, Polytechnic, etc.
You can also enjoy other scholarships that offer Fully funded scholarship worth here, such as Oxford University Rhodes Scholarships for Indian Students
Each scholarship program maintains certain conditions that students must meet to qualify for it. Similarly, you must ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements of the Dr. Ambedkar scholarship for pre-matric and post-matric students before completing the application form. The list of eligibility criteria for the Ambedkar scholarship program of the Government of India is below.
- Candidates must belong to the Denotified, Nomadic, and Semi-Nomadic (DNT) tribes, which are not part of the scheduled castes, tribes and other backward classes.
- The annual family income of the applicants must not exceed INR 2 Lakh, regardless of its source.
- Candidates must be enrolled in classes 1 to 10 and classes 11 and 12 (including general education, vocational course, ITI course, 3-year program in polytechnic, etc.). As well as graduation, postgraduation, M.Phil, Ph.D. and Post-doctoral programs.
As an International student and you want to study in India, you can also achieve that in this article Scholarships in India for International Students
How to Apply for Dr Ambedkar Scholarship
Applicants eligible to apply for this scholarship can contact the Department of Education in their state if they wish to apply for the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship for pre-matric and post-matric students of DNTs.
Pre-Matric Application Procedure
The application for a scholarship must include:
- A copy of the scholarship application in the prescribed form (application forms separate from those prescribed for renewal of the scholarship by the States / TU in question).
- A copy of the passport-sized photo with signatures of a student about it (for a new scholarship).
- A caste certificate (original) duly signed by an authorized representative. Officer not inferior to the rank of Tehsildar.
- A statement of income of the parent / independent guardian that indicates Income determined from all sources through a non-judicial affidavit. paper stamp. Employed parents/guardians must obtain income certificate from your employer. And for any additional income from other sources, they would provide a declaration in the form of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper.
- An acknowledgment of receipt of the scholarship from the previous year in the form attached to the application only duly endorsed by the Director of the school/institution concerned. That is if the candidate has received a scholarship under this plan the previous year.
The application is complete in all aspects and must be submitted to the Chief Institution/school attended or last attended by candidates. And the Head of Institution will forward it, once after scrutinying and with his recommendation, to the sanctioning authority.
Pre-Matric Application Form
For More Information Click on Dr Ambedkar Scholarship form link Dr-Ambedkar-Pre-Matric-Scholarship-Guide pdf
Post-Matric Application Procedure
The request for a grant from the prescribed authority must include:
- A copy of the grant application on the prescribed form (a separate application form can be
Government / UT concerned about “new” and “renewed” subsidies.
- A copy of the passport-sized photo with the student’s signature (for a new
Exchange of studies)
- A certified copy of each certificate/diploma/ degree, etc., for all exams, passed.
- An income certificate (in original) issued by an authorized revenue officer, not less than Tehsildar’s rank.
- A receipt in acknowledgment of the scholarship in the previous year on the form attached to the application only duly countersigned by the Head of the Institution concerned, if the applicant was in receipt of a scholarship under this Scheme in the preceding year.
Candidates should submit the complete application in all aspects to the head of the institution in question being attended or last attended. And the Head of Institution will forward it, once after scrutinying and with his recommendation, to the sanctioning authority.
Post-Matric Application Form
For More Information Click on the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship form link Dr-Ambedkar-Post-Matric-Scholarship-Guide pdf
For More Information on how to apply, Click here http://www.punjabscholarships.gov.in/
The dates of the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students have not yet been declared. However, the dates of the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship will appear on this page as soon it’s announced.
Therefore, all candidates should follow the important dates of the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship to avoid missing a crucial event.
Apart from this Dr Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students. We continually make updates to assist you as an Indian Students for your Bachelor’s, Masters, Doctorate degree. Hereby, enhancing your professional capabilities, receive certification, and land your dream job. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- 21 Full Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans
- Discover Student Loans Scholarship| Apply
- Elon University Scholarships
- 20+ Free Summer Programs for High School Students
- How to Find an international Student Loan Without Cosigner
- 35 Best Masters in Human Resources Programs | Online & Campus-Based
- Top 25 Masters degree Scholarships to Study Food Science
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship Scheme for Girls
- Lee University Tuition: Scholarships and Cost of Living
- Asian Pacific Islander Scholarship (APIA)
World Scholarship Forum
Basically, in a bid to help out Indian students with scholarships, World Scholarship Forum have made it our aim to bring satisfaction to our readers by writing great scholarship opportunity. Therefore, we make sure we write top-notch articles with great scholarship worth. Dr Ambedkar Scholarship for Pre & Post-Matric Students is one of these articles. Just sit tight and read with keen attention to enjoy your reading.