AICTE, the organizing body for the J&K scholarships 2019-2020 has officially extended the registration and verification of documents to a later date and has also officially released a provisional Merit List of Eligible Candidates for the Scholarship. All successful candidates are advised to fill up all necessary details before the closure of the scholarships.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was set up in November 1945 as a national-level apex advisory body to conduct a survey on the facilities available for technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner. And to ensure the same, as stipulated in the National Policy of Education (1986), AICTE was vested with:
• Statutory authority for planning, formulation, and maintenance of norms & standards
• Quality assurance through accreditation
• Funding in priority areas, monitoring, and evaluation
• Maintaining parity of certification & awards
• The management of technical education in the country
The purview of AICTE (the Council) covers programmes of technical education including training and research in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Management, Pharmacy, Applied Arts and Crafts, Hotel Management and Catering Technology, etc. at different levels.
J & K Cell deals with Implementation of Prime Ministers Special Scholarship Scheme to J&K Students to pursue undergraduate studies outside the State of Jammu and Kashmir. The J & K cell is responsible for proper implementation of the scheme to fulfill the objectives of Prime Ministers Special Scholarship Scheme to J&K Students.
has extended the last date for registration and verification of document for lateral entry admission for diploma holders up to 25th June 2019 till 5.00 pm. No more extension will be given.
- Admission of Diploma Holder Students through Lateral Entry
- Awareness Workshop Schedule
- Submit your Grievance if facing problem in Registration
- Helpline Number for students under PMSSS 2019-2020 is 020-49166350 (between 10:00 am till 06:00 pm Monday to Saturday)
- For Technical Support (AICTE’s Website/Portal) email: [email protected]
- All General Instructions
Know more about the complete application method and instruction guide by clicking on the link
You can be acquainted with the calendar of events for the scholarship by clicking on the link
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Türkiye Scholarships for International Students in Turkey 2019
- Northshore Community College Scholarships 2019 for International Students
- 2019 Scholarships to attend International AIDS Conference In Netherlands
- International Undergraduate scholarships for Angola Students [UPDATED]
- 10 Public Health Scholarships in Finland for Students from Developing Countries
- Scholarships: mbbs in USA for International Students 2019-2020
- Top 15 Turkey Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2018-2019
- DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
- GAANN Fellowship at Ohio State University, USA
- Dell Scholarships, 2019 In USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.
Check out and apply to benefit from the Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme | PMSSS J&K Scholarships and have access to great financial benefits