Is the application for a scholarship overwhelming? Students often avoid looking for and applying for scholarships because they fear that they are not competitive enough or have a good chance of winning. Some students are also afraid of scholarship-related essays.
If you feel familiar with these challenges, we only have the wallet for you! Dosomething.org awards scholarships are for students seeking funding for their studies.
These Dosomething Scholarships are among the easiest to apply for and are not based on academic achievement. Read below to learn more about Dosomething.org awards scholarships and the application process.
- About the Sponsor: Dosomething
- Level/ Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- Number of Dosomething Scholarships
- The Eligibility for Dosomething.org Scholarships
- How to Apply for Dosomething Scholarships 2021
- Dosomething Scholarships 2021 Deadline
- Dosomething.org Scholarship FAQs
- Editor’s Recommendations
About the Sponsor: Dosomething
It’s a global non-profit organization with the goal of motivating young people to make positive change both online and offline through campaigns that make an impact. The organization’s CEO is Aria Finger.
The organization was co-founded in 1993 by American actor Andrew Shue and his childhood friend Michael Sanchez. He stated his motivation was to encourage young people to become active citizens and leaders while also making community involvement fun.
Level/ Field of Study
Dosomething.org Scholarships cover college programs.
The Dosomething Scholarships 2021 is to be hosted by Dosomething in the USA. The Dosomething.org awards scholarships are to be taken in USA institutions. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State.
The Dosomething Scholarships 2021 is available to USA citizens 25 years old or younger and live in the US or Canada (or are a citizen of either country, but living abroad).
If you haven’t chosen a college or university yet, we’ll hold on to your money and there isn’t really a time limit. You can use these Fellowship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
Applicants of Dosomething.org Scholarships may win a scholarship of $1,000 to $ 5,000 if selected as winners
Number of Dosomething Scholarships
The number of Dosomething.org Scholarships offered in a year varies depending on the campaign.
The Eligibility for Dosomething.org Scholarships
Dosomething Scholarships 2021 is among the simplest we have seen so far. It really is an organization that aims to remove barriers to funding for higher education. To take part in the Dosomething.org College Scholarship,
- All applicants must be at least 13 years and 25 years or older.
- Each candidate must receive a scholarship to finance his college studies.
- All applicants must be resident in Canada or the United States. We promise you you will not find a grant with more lax criteria than this award!
How to Apply for Dosomething Scholarships 2021
In order to apply, the students do not have to be enrolled in a university yet. If you are a young student who is not yet ready to attend college, and you are selected as a winner, the organization will keep your scholarship for an indefinite period until you decide to join an institution. The application notes are also very simple.
The application process for Dosomething.org scholarships is in three steps. For this reason, they suggest that it only takes a few minutes to apply for this scholarship.
- As a first step, applicants must volunteer for a campaign and register via this link.
- The students finish the campaign.
- Finally, each candidate must take a photo of themselves who have completed the campaign and upload
Our scholarship winners are selected through a random drawing. Winners of each campaign will typically be announced 3 to 4 weeks after the close of the campaign and notified via text message or email.
Dosomething Scholarships 2021 Deadline
The deadline for Dosomething Scholarships 2021 registration is usually the last month for each campaign. Other campaigns focus on advocating for more fair types of school punishment, recycling, and cancer.
This application does not require that students have a minimum average. In fact, there is no special application form.
Many students love the Dosomething scholarship because there are no essays that need to be completed. Also, do not rely on the opinion of a sponsor to get the prize.
Dosomething.org Scholarship FAQs
IS Dosomething.org Scholarship legit?
Yes, Do something.org Scholarship is legit. This scholarship was founded by actor Andre Shue and his childhood friend Michael Sanchez. since inception, DoSomething.org has awarded $1.2 million in scholarships over the past 6 years to over 300 winners. See last month winners here.
How do I get DoSomething.org Scholarship?
To get this scholarship, you must volunteer for one of the numerous campaigns on their site. Then, you must complete this campaigns and take a video which you will upload to show that you have completed your campaign.
Winners are selected randomly but if you meet the eligibility requirements, you’re likely to be selected as a winner.
What is Dosomething.org Scholarship worth?
Dosomething.org scholarship is worth $5,000 and students who are yet to get into college are free to apply as their money is kept till the gain admission.
- FAER Summer Fellowship Program
- Department of Defense Stem Scholarship| USA
- L’Oreal UNESCO Fellowship for African Women in Science
- Christine Mirzayan Fellowship Program
- UN Fellowship for Africans in Diaspora – Switzerland
- MacArthur Foundation Fellowship
- IMU-Simons African Fellowship Program for Mathematicians in USA
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students (SHARE)
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Ghana Students
- PROVIA Visiting Fellowship Program in Bangladesh, Ghana and China
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. If no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.