SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The Tallinn University of Technology (TTÜ), is delighted to invite applications for 61 DoRa Pluss scholarships to full-time, on-campus international students for the academic session of 2017-18. These scholarships are provided to pursue master degree pro in diverse fields in Estonia.
The aim of the scholarship assists high achieving and highly motivated international students.
Tallinn University of Technology (TTU), the only technological university in Estonia. TTÜ is to become one of the leading technological universities in the Baltic Sea region. TTU is a university, which by relying on academic competencies and professional management, responds actively to the needs of the rapidly developing society and is involved in tackling the challenges of the digital era.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue the master degree.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the following subjects:
- European Architecture
- Environmental Engineering and Management
- Computer Systems and Engineering
- Communicative Electronics
- Cyber Security
- E-Governance Technologies and Services
- Materials and Processes for Sustainable Energetics
- Technology of Wood and Plastics
- Engineering Physics
- Health Care Technology
- Design and Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Technology Governance
- International Business Administration
- International Relations and European-Asian Studies
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- The monthly amount of the scholarship is 350 euros and it is paid during the period of September 1st to June 30th.
Numbers of Scholarships: Sixty-one scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Are non-residents of the Republic of Estonia;
- Have not exceeded a total period of one year stay in Estonia during the last three years;
- Started their studies in the Master’s programme at TTÜ after 1 July 2017;
- Study full load and reside in Estonia during the period of scholarship acquisition.
Nationality: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 1, 2017.