The new Don Barry MBA Scholarship in Cardiff Business School in UK, 2018 is now ongoing for the academic year 2018-2019. This scholarship is open to international students to pursue their masters degree in Cardiff Business School in UK.
Cardiff is established as one of Britain’s leading universities. Its ambition is to be among the top 100 universities in the world and top 20 in the UK.
In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, competence in the English language is also a criterion of admission.
Offers are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the study business administration.
The Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is a £10,000 award applied to your first year of study only.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible to apply.
To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a 2018/19 full-time MBA applicant
- an international student
- Pay your deposit by the deadline
- Accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions by 14 September 2018.
- The majority courses request an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
31st July 2018
How to Apply:
- Email [email protected] for an application form
- Submit your complete application by midnight (GMT) Tuesday 31 July 2018
- Email [email protected] for full terms and conditions.
To access other opportunities, click
- MBA Scholarships
- AUT-NZTRI Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand, 2018
- University of Auckland International Student Scholarships in New Zealand, 2018
- Dutch L’Oréal-UNESCO Research Fellowship for Women in Science, Netherlands 2018
- Hebei University of Technology Scholarships for International Students in China, 2018
- Jiangsu University CSC Masters and PhD Scholarships, China 2018
- 20 Full and Partial Masters Scholarships in Europe for International Students