Doctoral Scholarship in Materials Science in Belgium
The University of Antwerp is glad to announce a full – time Doctoral Scholarship Programs. The scholarship is open to international students pursuing PhD degree in the area of Material Science. A range of benefits will be given to the winning applicants. No application will be accepted after June 19, 2017.
The winning students will receive benefits as follow:
- A doctoral scholarship for a period of 1 year, renewable for three times 1 year after a positive evaluation, with a maximum of in total 4 funded years of doctoral scholarship;
- The start date of the scholarship 01/10/2017;
- A gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.280,27 – € 2.419,84;
- A dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in the area of Materials Science.
Place of Study
At the University of Antwerp in Belgium.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students hold a master degree in Chemistry, Material Chemistry, Bioengineering or related fields with a strong background in inorganic material synthesis and analysis.
- You can submit outstanding academic results.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- The emphases in your teaching correspond to the educational vision of the university.
- You are a team player, willing to collaborate with other partners involved in this project.
- Experience in materials synthesis and characterization is encouraged.
International students are welcome to apply.
Application should be submitted online through the link below.
June 19, 2017.