Do-Over Scholarship 2019
We’ve all made mistakes at one point or another in our lives. Have you ever wished you could re-do a specific moment or action to make things better? If so, you’ve come to the right place because Do-Over Scholarship 2019 is available.
Here in our Forum, we have put down relevant information about a great scholarship that can really help you take that Action.
Carefully Read through!
About the Sponsor: Unigo
Unigo is an online business matching students with colleges, scholarships, internships, student loans, majors and careers. According to USA Today, “millions of students use Unigo to assist in their college search.” Education publisher McGraw-Hill has described the company as “the largest and most well-known academic library on the Internet.”
In 2014, the firm was acquired by EDPlus Holdings, LLC. In July 2016, EDPlus Holdings soldUnigo.com, along with EStudentLoan.com, to EducationDynamics.
What you Need to Know About Unigo Do-Over Scholarship 2019
Do-Over Scholarship is available to students looking for a unique way to earn money at college and will grant a lucky candidate $ 1,500. Do not let “Apply for this scholarship” do it for a moment!
The Unigo Do-Over-Scholarship is open to all students from the age of 13 years. Students can register by submitting a text of 250 words or less to answer the question: “If you could have a” coup de grace “in life, what would it be and why?
All essays must be original works of the student. Each essay is judged on content, grammar, spelling, creativity, writing skills, and general excellence. A student is selected to receive a scholarship.
Level/ Field of Study
Do-Over Scholarship 2019 is available for an entertainment program.
The Do-Over Scholarship 2019 is offered by Unigo, an online company that connects students with colleges, scholarships, internships, student loans, degrees, and careers. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State
The Do-Over Scholarship 2019 is available for lawfully resident of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia and must either be currently enrolled or intend to enroll in a college, university or accredited higher education.
What is the worth of Do-Over Scholarship 2019
Do-over scholarship winners get $1,500 each. Winning essays will be posted with attribution and the author will be provided with a $1,500 scholarship for higher education.
Number of scholarships
One Unigo Do-Over Scholarship award offered annually.
Who can apply for the Unigo Do-Over-Scholarship?
- At the time of application, be at least thirteen (13) years old
- Legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia
- Be registered at an accredited post-secondary educational institution (or do not register until fall 2025)
How to Apply for Do-Over Scholarship 2019
- Submit an online application.
- Write a short response (250 words or less) answering the following:
- If you could get one do-over moment in life, what would it be and why?
- Show your personality in your response. Be honest, direct, inspirational. Share your mistake, how you would re-do it and why.
- Proofread and avoid grammar/spelling errors.
- 250 words aren’t much – make sure to make each word count by eliminating unnecessary ones!
Do-Over Scholarship 2019 deadline
The Do-Over Scholarship 2019 deadline is usually June of a year.
For more details, visit www.unigo.com/scholarships/our-scholarships/do-over-scholarship
- All About Education Scholarship 2019-2020 | UPDATE
- $ 1,000 College Jumpstart Scholarship 2019-2020 [UPDATED]
- Curtin Business School International Innovation Scholarship In Australia 2018/2019
- ITEC/SCAAP Scholarships for Citizens of ITEC Countries in India 2019-2020
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, 2019-2020
- Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarships in Japan, 2018
- Ole Miss Scholarships 2019-2020
- Alumni Association International Scholarship in USA, 2019
- Florida International FIU Scholarships 2019-2020
- LSU Scholarships 2019-2020 | UPDATED