Do you want to earn $2,500 that can be useful for your college education? Discover Student Loans has announced the Student Loan Corporation sponsored Student Loan Scholarship (the “Contest”).
The program is offered to high school students and students over the age of 16. Participants have the opportunity to win up to 3 bonus entries if they share the contest information via social sharing on Facebook, Twitter and/or email (each “Share”).
Twenty (20) scholarships of $ 2,500 each will be awarded to the winners.
About Discover Student Loans
Discover Student Loans are provided by Discover Bank, a trusted financial institution for 100 years. Discover Bank offers a variety of financial products, including FDIC-insured savings accounts, credit cards, personal loans, and student loans.
At Discover Student Loans, we believe in responsible borrowing and encourage students to maximize scholarships, grants, and other free financial aid before taking loans. For students who need loans, we offer affordable private student loans to pay for college and graduate school. To prevent excessive borrowing, we certify and disburse all undergraduate and graduate loan amounts through the school.
Our private student loans cover up to 100% of education costs and feature fixed or variable interest rates, zero fees, and no payments required while enrolled in school at least half-time.
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship is available for the high school students who are enrolled for 2019-2020 academic session and are resident of the United States. You can have access to explore other High School scholarships, Just click on the link
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship 2019 is hosted in the USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the USA. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the USA
Twenty (20) scholarships (5 per drawing) will be selected. Each winner (or parent/guardian if the winner is considered a minor in his/her state of residence) will receive a scholarship in the form of a $2,500 check.
The Discover Student Loans Scholarship is available for United States students who are current students or enrolled in high schools in the USA. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of offers available is for 20 persons
Eligibility for Scholarship
Applicants of the Discover Student Loans Scholarship must:
- Citizens from 50 US states and the District of Columbia as well as citizens from Puerto Rico can participate in the competition.
- Individuals over the age of 16 are seniors at high school who are considering attending a four-year, nonprofit, accredited university or college in the 50 states of the United States, the District of Columbia, or the US Puerto Rico at the time of enrollment and price notification, or
- Are 16 years or older and currently are students who intend to attend a four-year, nonprofit, academic graduate college or university in the 50 US states, the District of Columbia or USA, Puerto Rico at the time of registration and price notification.
- Employees of Sponsor, Twitter, Inc., Facebook and their affiliates, affiliates, parent companies and advertising agencies (collectively referred to as “released parties”), as well as members of the immediate family (spouse, parent, child, brother) and sister and spouse (independent from their place of residence) and / or persons living with or without a parent in the same household are ineligible
- All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Nobody the law prohibits.
- Former Student Loan Winners Discover Loans are not eligible for the Contest or $2,500 Discover Student Loan Scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship, all you have to do is register. The link is:
For the official rules click here!
Link for more information: https://scholarship.collegecovered.com/rules.html/?affiliate_id=scholarship
Your application must be submitted no later than January 31, 2020, at 23:59.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students
- International Intermediate Fellowships
- International Ambassador Scholarships at Salisbury University in USA
- International Student Scholarships at Kettering University in USA
- Fully-Funded John S. Knight Journalism Fellowships USA
- 15 Australian Scholarships for Chadian students
- Haven of Peace Academy Merit Scholarships for Tanzanian Students
- 17 Scholarships for Bangladesh Students to Study in USA
- 17 Scholarships for Uganda Students to Study in the USA
- 17+ Scholarships for Cote d’Ivoire Students to Study in the USA
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.