UK Department for International Development (DFID), in joint support of UK universities is offering a fully funded Commonwealth Scholarships for Masters study in the UK for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries who would not otherwise be able to study in the UK.
Field of study:
Eligible Master’s courses in all participating UK universities in this link.
Each Scholarship provides tuition and examination fees, airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award, stipend, warm clothing allowance, study travel grant, and excess baggage allowance.
The scholarships are usually tenable for one year only.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Around 200+ scholarships.
Nationals of an eligible Commonwealth country
Applicants must meet the following:
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate
• must be a citizen of or has refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
• is a permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
• should be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2018
• By October 2018, must hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
• must not have a study or work permit for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
• Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
17 April 2018. Course starts Sep/Oct 2018
You should apply to study an eligible Master’s course at a UK university that is participating in the Shared Scholarship scheme. Candidates must apply through your chosen university. You must check with your chosen university for their specific advice, admission requirements, and rules for applying. Some universities may require you to complete their own admissions application form as well, which may have a separate closing date.
You must make your application using the CSC’s Electronic Application System (EAS), in addition to any other application that you are to complete by your chosen university. . All applications must be submitted by 23.59 (BST) on 17 April 2018 at the latest. Each university has its own closing date for applications.
It is important to read the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Terms and Conditions and visit the official website (link found below) for more information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/shared-scholarships/