Deloitte Bursary Online Application
The application is currently being accepted for the Deloitte Bursary in South Africa 2019 – 2020.
Each year, Deloitte award bursaries to deserving students. Bursaries are given to students studying to get a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountancy stream degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate).
The bursary award will pay for the following expenses: tuition prices, prescribed publication along with accommodations (to a restricted amount).
On conclusion of the studies, students have to finish a 3-year traineeship programme with all the business.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”) (called”Deloitte”) was founded in London, uk at the year 1845. The UK-incorporated company is the largest professional services network in the World (according to their number of professionals and revenue) is among the worlds “Big Four” accounting firms.
The company provides consulting, tax, audit, assurance, financial risk advisory and enterprise risk services, with over 260 000 professionals employed at member firms across the world. Deloitte currently operates in over 150 territories and countries.
Deloitte operates as”Deloitte & Touche” within South Africa, a part of Deloitte Africa. Deloitte Africa is an associate firm of DTTL.
What You Need To Know About Deloitte Bursary
Bursaries applications can be submitted throughout the year, as this bursary does not have an appointed time of closing date, candidates applying are urged to send their applications ahead of time, so it reaches them before the closing date.
Level/Field of Study
Bursaries are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate. The Deloitte Financial Contribution fund helps the best students to pursue their dream of qualifying as Chartered Accountants. Applications are open throughout the year.
This Scholarship is to be taken in SOUTH AFRICA. If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
The Bursary is open to all South African students to study in any of the country university. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The financial assistance program covers expenses such as tuition fees, prescribed book, and accommodation. Upon graduation, students will be obliged for a service binding contract for a period of three years.
Deloitte Bursary Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African OR Namibian citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Completed Mathematics in Matric (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Studying or intend on studying towards a CA-stream undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
- Studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited University
- Wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession
- Academic requirements for Accounting major
- In your first or second year of study and have an achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- In your third year of study and have an achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Completed at least 4 subjects in your previous academic year of study
How to Apply for the Bursary | Deloitte Application
Apply online at and follow the steps as listed: www.joindeloitte.co.za/Information/Bursaries
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation when applying (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric
- Latest tertiary academic record
- Motivational Letter
None – submission of applications are open all year round and students are welcome to apply at any time.
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Deloitte directly:
Contact Person: Galiema Petersen (Personal Relationship Officer)
Tel: 021 427 5631
Email: [email protected]
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Heriot-Watt University CRL Scholarship Award, 2019-2019
- Mercedes-Benz Bursary South Africa 2019–2020
- Scholarships for South Africans | National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) 2019
- General Academic Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students in USA, 2019
- MAB Young Scientist Awards for Developing Countries’ Scientists
- 2019 Indonesia Leaders Scholarship at University of Queensland in Australia
- 2019 ACT DALRO Nedbank Scholarships for Undergraduate in Performing Arts, South Africa
- MOSHAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM 2019 [UPDATED]
- KPMG Bursaries For South Africans Students 2019–2020
- Shoprite Bursaries in South Africa 2019 – 2020
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, Leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The application is currently being accepted for the Deloitte Bursary in South Africa 2019 – 2020. Each year, Deloitte award bursaries to deserving students. Bursaries are given to students studying to get a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountancy stream degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate).