Applications are invited for Degree Conversion Healthcare Scholarship for Singaporean Students, which is open to outstanding Year 3 Diploma Holders or recent diploma graduates in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Radiation Therapy, and Diagnostic Radiography, who are keen to pursue a degree conversion course in these fields at local or overseas universities.
About Degree Conversion Healthcare Scholarship
MOH Holdings is the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare clusters and agencies –National Healthcare Group (NHG), National University Health System (NUHS), Singapore Health Services (SingHealth) and agencies such as Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) and Integrated Health Information Systems (IHIS).
All healthcare scholarships are centrally managed by MOH Holdings (MOHH), the holding company of Singapore’s public healthcare clusters and agencies. Healthcare Scholars will serve their bond in one of the three (3) public healthcare clusters upon graduation.
One of the healthcare scholarships offered by MOHH is the Healthcare Merit Scholarship (HMS) which is awarded to outstanding individuals who are passionate about Singapore’s public healthcare while demonstrating academic excellence, strong leadership qualities, and community spirit.
We partner the Ministry of Health, the three integrated healthcare clusters, AIC and IHiS in building a strong talent pipeline for Singapore’s public healthcare sector.
The Degree Conversion Healthcare Scholarship is awarded in the form of a Healthcare Merit Award(HMA). Outstanding students with strong leadership qualities may be awarded the top-tier Healthcare Merit Scholarship (HMS).
Scholarships are awarded to pursue a degree conversion course at local or overseas universities.
The Ministry of Health (MOH) is responsible for the formulation of healthcare policies to ensure the accessibility, affordability, and delivery of good quality of health services to citizens and visitors in the Republic of Singapore.
It also aims to provide information, raising health awareness and education, and is involved in the control of illness and disease in the country, coordinating the utilization of resources and expertise where necessary.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is available to pursue a degree conversion course at local or overseas universities. The scholarship is awarded in the field of the following:
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Occupational Therapy
- Radiation Therapy.
Degree Conversion Healthcare Scholarship for Singaporean Students 2019/2020 is being sponsored by MOH Holdings (MOHH) in Singapore.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the UK this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
Singapore citizens are eligible to apply for Degree Conversion Healthcare Scholarship for Singaporean Students 2020.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Scholars will be sponsored for the following during their undergraduate studies or degree conversion course, where applicable:
- Tuition fees and compulsory charges
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Pre-Studies Allowance (e.g. Settling In, Warm Clothing, Computer)
- Return economy airfare (for overseas studies only)
- Clinical Placement Allowance (for overseas studies only)
- Sponsorship for approved developmental activities, such as Student Exchange Programmes, Professional seminars, and conferences during the course of study
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore or Abroad.
We look for Outstanding and dynamic individuals who are passionate about Singapore’s Public Healthcare sector while demonstrating academic excellence, strong leadership qualities, and community spirit. Applicants must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who will take up citizenship before the start of a degree course
- Be on track to attain a Diploma with Merit/Distinction, or graduated with a Diploma with Merit/Distinction
- Possess good Co-Curricular Activities record
- Have a passion for public healthcare
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Not be under any existing sponsorship bond with any of the Public Healthcare Institutions
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a previous degree.
How to Apply for Degree Conversion Healthcare Scholarship
Applying for this MOHH scholarship is done online where the Application Form will be filled and submitted.
Applications are opened annually from Sept to Mar the following year.
Interviews will be conducted from Jan – Jun each year.
To apply for HMA Degree conversion, please submit your application through the Brightsparks Scholarship website.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- Chevening Scholarships for Ghanaian Students
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Internship Program
- WACCI, University of Ghana Ph.D. Training Scholarship [Updated]
- SFAO-Educational Pathways International Scholarships
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program
- Kwame Nkrumah Chair in African Studies[Updated]
- West Africa Arts Program for Creative Entrepreneurs
- Hungary Government Scholarships for Ghanaian Students
- University of Lincoln Masters Scholarships for Ghanaian
- MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation-GNPC Scholarship
- Ashesi University College MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program, Ghana,
- Top 20 Undergraduate Scholarships for Information Technology Students
- 240 Singapore International Graduate Awards in Singapore
- International Students Nanyang Presidents Graduate Scholarship for
- Nanyang Business School (NBS) International PhD/Postdoctoral Scholarship in Singapore
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave an on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum