Last updated on March 15th, 2018 at 09:56 pm
Defense Science and Technology Agency is inviting qualified Singaporean students for DSTA scholarships in Singapore .Scholarships are open to first-year junior college students or equivalent in the science stream.
Scholarships are available to first-year junior college students.
Scholarships are awarded in the science stream.
The DSTA Junior College Scholarship is open to first-year junior college students or equivalent in the Science stream. DSTA Junior College Scholars enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Scholarship award of $2,000, subject to continued academic excellence*.
- Award holder will be provided with an opportunity to learn about defence technology by participating in a programme or activity (e.g. Internship^, student visits, camps, workshops or lectures) with the Defence Technology Community (DTC).
- The award carries no bond.
Students will receive $1,000 in the year of the award. Continuation of the award in the 2nd year is subjected to excellent academic performance in your JC1 promotional examinations, upon which you will receive another $1,000.
Scholarship can be taken in
To be a greater mind, students must
- Be a Singapore Citizen.
- Have achieved excellent results, with an aggregate of not more than 8 points for first language and 5 relevant subjects for those doing GCE ‘O’ Level
- Be studying in science stream with a keen interest in Physics / Mathematics.
- Has the interest to explore Defence Engineering or Defence Research as a career.
Citizens of Singapore are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline:we encourage that you keep checking this site for updates on deadlines