Deal Crunch Future Leaders in Retail Scholarship
The DealCrunch is proud to offer Future Leaders in Retail Scholarship to college students pursuing a career in the retail industry. The program is open to U.S. undergraduates or graduates who are majoring in Marketing, Advertising, and Business Management, Retail Management, Fashion, Merchandising or a related field of study.Through the program, DealCrunch wants to know that how you see yourself positively impacting the U.S. retail industry in the coming decades, and how consumers and retailers alike may benefit from your work and leadership.The winners of the program will receive up to $1,000 award.
DealCrunch is home to the latest retail industry news, interviews, deals and more. DealCrunch.com, launched by Digital Brands in April 2016, is one of the web’s most comprehensive sites on all things retail. DealCrunch.com’s unique, extremely detailed focus on the retail industry sets the site apart from many others in the market.
- Undergraduates or graduates who are majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Business Management, Retail Management, Fashion, Merchandising or a related field of study.
- A minimum GPA of 3.5
- Must be a U.S. resident and a current or future college student (e.g., high school senior).
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the student from award disbursement.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit a submission of a 500- to 900-word essay.
- Titled your essay “How I Will Impact the Retail Industry.”
- The essay should address how you see yourself positively impacting the U.S. retail industry in the coming decades, and how consumers and retailers alike may benefit from your work and leadership.
- Provide your full name (as recognized by your educational institution) and a valid (.edu) email address.
- Any resources should be cited using MLA format.
The applicant must mail your official transcript and original essay to the following address:
Attn: Future Leaders Scholarship
15 SE 1st Ave
Gainesville, FL 32601
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The DealCrunch will provide $1000 award for its annual scholarship.
Entries should be postmarked by December 15th annually. Scholarships will be announced by January 5th annually and the award will be disbursed by January 10th annually.
Link for More Information:
For further questions on the Future Leaders in Retail Scholarship, submit your inquiry via online contact form at http://www.dealcrunch.com/contact/