SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships in Ireland, 2019
The DCU Business School is offering fully funded Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships for the year 2019 to study in Ireland. The total value of the scholarship is €5000 and will be applied towards the tuition costs of the Executive MBA programme.
These scholarships will be awarded to exceptional candidates who have demonstrated ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
As one of Europe’s most dynamic young business schools, DCU Business School is truly alive with ambition. They have redefined the boundaries of the traditional business school, collaborating on multiple levels with business, with industry and with the government. Being responsive to the needs of people, organisations, economies and societies is at the heart of all of our programmes, and it gives us a momentum not readily achieved by older institutions.
Level/Field of study:
The DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships are available for pursuing the Master degree programme in the field of Business Administration.
The DCU scholarship is hosted by the DCU Business School, Ireland.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarship is open to international students who have demonstrated ambition and leadership in their academic, professional or personal lives.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the Europe, this is for you Complete Guide to Getting European country for International Students.
The number of dcu scholarship offered was not specified.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Candidates are asked to submit their CV and a supporting document of not more than 500 words addressing the theme of leadership and ambition to Ruth Finnegan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, noting that the deadline for the Executive MBA is July 31st.
- Scholarship candidates may be invited for the interview. Candidates are encouraged to apply early as scholarships may be awarded earlier than the programme closing date.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
Deadline for submitting DCU scholarship application
The deadline for DCU Executive MBA Ambition Scholarships for International Students in Ireland, 2019 is on the July 31st, 2019.
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
- Undergraduate Scholarship at Bournemouth University in UK, 2019
- University of the West of England (UWE) Chancellor’s Scholarships for International Students 2019
- St. John’s University Scholarships for International Students in USA, 2019
- Top 100 UK Universities Scholarships 2018-2019 for International, Developing Countries and Local Students
- West London University International Ambassador Scholarships 2018-2019 – UK
- 2019 Jan Metzger Msc Scholarship in Intelligent and Adaptive Systems
- Fully-Funded PhD Scholarships at University of Cambridge in UK, 2019
- University of Pretoria Full Master Scholarships for African Students, 2019
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.