SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Application offers are currently up for the NBA sponsored “TMCF | David J. Stern Sports Scholarship Program”.This opportunity is for students pursuing a full-time, four-year college or university and have cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale. The scholarship provides the opportunity to students enhance his or her studies at a college or university of his or her choice, including any one of the nation’s 4-year Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). The recipient will receive a 3-year renewable scholarship at $10,000 per year.
Thurgood Marshall College Fund is the nation’s largest organization exclusively representing the Black College Community. Through scholarships, capacity building and research initiatives, innovative programs, and strategic partnerships, TMCF is a vital resource in the PK-12 and higher education space. The organization is also the source of top employers seeking top talent for competitive internships and good jobs.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Enrolled full-time at a four-year college or university.
- Open to all majors with an interest in sports.
- Classified as a sophomore as of the beginning of Fall 2017.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale and maintains such grade point average in each contract year in which the student receives a scholarship.
- Recipients must meet certain GPA and conduct requirements each academic year to remain eligible for renewal.
- The renewable scholarship is defined as tuition plus all mandatory fees, room & board factoring in other available non-loan resources.
- The scholarship awarded each year will be determined on the basis of merit.
How to Apply:
You must create an account through the given link to be applying for the scholarship: https://apply.tmcf.org/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The scholarship will fund a 3-year renewable scholarship at $10,000 per year (for a total not to exceed $30,000).
Applications are due no later than June 4, 2017.
Link for More Information: