Offers are ongoing for international students at DART – Doctoral Scholarship Program at University of Graz, Austria, 2018. The Scholarship is for the field of Accounting, Reporting, and Taxation. The annual salary after taxes and social security contributions amounts to approximately 20,000 Euros.
Since 1585, the University of Graz is known as one of Austria’s largest and distinguished academic institutions. With more than 32,500 students and 4,300 employees, the university contributes significantly to the vibrant life of the Styrian capital.
Offers are available to the doctoral degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for the field of Accounting, Reporting, and Taxation.
- The annual salary after taxes, social security contributions and research outside Austria amount to approximately 20,000 Euros for a period of 3-4 years.
- The respective universities provide the doctoral students with sufficient office space on campus. Offices are with the usual furniture (particularly desks, chairs) and standard personal computers with access to the universities’ IT infrastructures. The universities provide rooms for meetings and workshops for the DART doctoral program.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must confirm the admission offer in writing within ten days of receipt.
- The previous degree prerequisite is an outstanding (top 10%) Diploma or a Master’s degree before beginning studies in the DART program.
- An undergraduate specialization in accounting, finance or economics is strongly recommended. An adequate mathematical preparation is very important.
- Applicants are to take the quantitative section of the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) aptitude test or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Candidates whose native language is not English, are to submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score unless they have a degree from an English-speaking college or university.
31st March 2018
Applications must contain the following elements:
- A completed copy of the application form;
- curriculum vitae;
- letter of motivation containing your career plans and reasons for interest in a doctoral education in accounting;
- transcripts of grades in English or German;
- two confidential letters of recommendation from faculty members who can assess your capacity to carry out independent research;
- a writing sample consisting of a paper written in the course of your Master’s studies and dealing with an accounting subject, e.g., a Master’s thesis or a seminar paper;
- GRE/GMAT and TOEFL scores or scores from similar tests.
To access other opportunities, click Austria Scholarships