SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
The scholarships are available for pursuing Masters and PhD programs in all fields of study in the universities
The scholarship is hosted by the Government of Denmark.
Scholarship is open to international students from the following countries;
Danish Government scholarships programme covers 30-50% of the tuition fees, which means that the rest must be paid by the student. Students who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional partial monthly living costs scholarship.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
Scholarship will only be considered if the student fulfils the following requirements:
- Is a citizen of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA)
- Does not have permanent residence in an EU or EEA country
- Is NOT studying in Denmark through an exchange programme or any other study agreement which is tuition fee waiving
- Has shown good academic results previously from former studies or passed exams
- Has passed an English language test, preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognised test with a high score provided for academic studies
- Scholarships are only available to master’s and PhD-level students. However, bachelor’s degree students wishing to study Danish language and literature can also apply if they have studied the Danish language for two years.
- scholarships are only offered to students enrolled in full-degree studies at higher education institutions in the countries listed above.
- PhD students must likewise be employed at, or affiliated with, higher education institutions in the above-mentioned countries
To be considered for a scholarship, the applicants must:
- Fill in the scholarship application form including a motivation letter stating the reasons for applying to UCN and the reasons for applying for the specific programme in question
- Apply and be accepted to one of the English-taught study programmes which UCN offers
Furthermore the students must attach:
- Documentation of passed exams (translated into English)
- Documentation of relevant working experience
- References (if any)
- Copy of passport
- Documentation of applying for a programme at UCN
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.