Daniels scholarship Application
The Daniels Scholarship program is happy to announce the Daniels scholarship 2019, Students are encouraged to apply to apply for the scholarship. The Daniels Scholarship is open to students who are citizens or permanent resident of the United States and also residents of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming.
About Daniels Scholarship Program
The Daniels Scholarship Program is a very exciting and ambitious program that provides the opportunity to get a four-year college education at any accredited nonprofit university or college in the United States. The program offers resources, encouragement, and inspiration far beyond the financial assistance needed to earn a college degree. It provides a four-year annually-renewable college scholarship for graduating high school seniors who demonstrate exceptional character, leadership, and a commitment to serving their own communities.
Daniels Scholarships are annually renewable up to a maximum of four academic years (8 semesters or 12 quarters).
The Daniels Fund, established by cable television pioneer Bill Daniels, is a private charitable foundation dedicated to making life better for the people of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming through its grants program, scholarship program, and ethics initiative.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. Read through for eligibility on how to get our scholarship ebook for free.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched Scholarships 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- ICCR Scholarships 2019-2020
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020
- List of Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Colleges in the World 2019
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About The Daniels Scholarship 2019
Field/Level of study
The Daniels Scholarship 2019 is open to high school seniors graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming.
The Daniels Scholarship 2019 is hosted in the United States. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Daniels Scholarship 2019 is open to students from the United States, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming.
- The Daniels Scholarship program is a comprehensive college scholarship that pays toward the costs of tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and miscellaneous educational expenses.
- It is a supplemental or “last dollar” scholarship, and therefore secondary to all other grants and scholarships awarded to the scholar. After considering the student’s other scholarships, financial aid (federal, state, and institutional), and any work-study they accept, as well as their federally-determined Expected Family Contribution (EFC), the Daniels Fund will pay toward the remaining costs of the scholar’s education.
- The amount of the scholarship is unique to each Daniels Scholar and can vary from year to year.
Eligibility For The Daniels Scholarship 2019:
To be eligible for the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must satisfy the following requirements at the time of application:
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be a resident of Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a high school senior graduating from a school in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Earn ACT scores of at least 17 in each category (Math, English, Reading, Science) or anSAT Math score of at least 400 and Critical Reading score of at least 440. Writing scores are not required. All test scores must come from a single test and must be submitted by the application deadline. Super scoring is not accepted.
How to Apply For The Daniels Scholarship:
- Applying for the scholarship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is: http://www.danielsfund.org/Apply.asp
- The application will be available on September 30, 2016
Application Deadline For The Daniels Scholarship 2019:
Scholarship application period begins in September and ends on November, Yearly.
Link for More Information:
Eligibility for winning our scholarship EBook
Get our Scholarship Ebook for free now, indicate interest in the comment section and the Ebook will be sent to you. This offer is for the first 50 people.
- 2019 Archbishop Tutu Fellowship for Young African Leaders
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program for Ghana Students 2019-2020
- Cardiff University: Center of Law and Society Research Visitor Fellowship 2019
- Fully-funded Kader Asmal MSc Fellowships in Ireland 2019-2020
- United Nations University Fellowship for Developing Countries 2019
- Post-Doc Fellowship at the Technical University of Munich in Germany, 2019-2020
- Stanford University Scholarships Opportunities for International Students, 2019-2020(SHARE)
- Cifar Azrieli Global Scholars Research Program for International Students in Canada, 2019
- UNESCO-IHE’s Netherlands Fellowship Programmes 2019
- University of Oxford-THIS Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships for Students in UK, 2019