The Daniels Fund is pleased to announce its exciting and challenging scholarship program. The 2021 Daniel Scholarship Program application is available to citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
Going for the Daniel Fund Grant Application helps to provide resources, encouragement, and inspiration that go far beyond the financial support required for a college degree. The challenging scholarship program offers the students the opportunity to earn a four-year university education at a recognized charitable university or university in the United States.
About the Sponsor: Daniel Fund
The Daniels Fund is a philanthropic organization based in Denver, Colorado. It was founded by Bill Daniels, a decorated fighter pilot in World War II, who went on to become one of the pioneers in the cable television industry.
The Daniels Fund was created by the generous inheritance of Bill Daniels. It offers Daniel Fund Grant to support non-profit organizations in our four-state region as well as some programs with a national impact.
How Much Is The Daniel Scholarship 2021 Worth?
The Daniels Scholarship is a comprehensive college scholarship that pays toward the costs of:
How Many Persons Can Win The Daniels Fund Scholarship? | Number of Awards
The number of awards offered varies annually. However, in prior years, there were 239 scholarships awarded.
Who Can Apply? | Eligibility For Daniel Fund Grant Application
To participate in the Daniels Scholarship Program, students must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
Applicant must also demonstrate:
Level/Field of Study
Daniel Scholarship 2021 covers undergraduate study.
The Daniel Scholarship 2021 is offered by Daniel Fund and is to be taken In the USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in the United States, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the United State
The Daniel Scholarship Program is available for the United State of American citizens.
How to Apply for Daniel Scholarship Program
To apply for the challenging scholarship program, candidates must register themselves via the link below:
Also, applicants are to submit the following documents along with their application:
- Documents used to verify your eligibility, such as official ACT / SAT scores, citizenship and residence documents, and financial documents.
- A recommendation from a representative of your high school (principals, teachers, counselors, coaches, etc.).
Daniel Scholarship 2021 Application Deadline
Daniels Fund Grant Application runs from October through November each year.
For more information, click on the link below:
- Passion For Fashion Scholarship
- Al Khidmat Foundation Talent Scholarship Program
- 15 Scholarships for Cape Verde Students to Study in Canada
- Chief Minister FEF Scholarship in China | Fully Funded
- Howard University Scholarships | APPLY
- French Embassy Masters Scholarship in France
- Mitchell Scholarships | APPLY NOW
- DAAD Doctoral Training Scholarship for Ghanaian Students
- Masergy STEM Scholarship [worth $5000]