SEARCH FOR ANY SCHOLARSHIP HERE
Dalian University of Technology (DUT), China is offering Dalian University of Technology DUT CSC Scholarship, China, 2018; It is a Chinese government scholarship for the masters and doctoral degrees students. It does not include majors in arts and literature other than in Chinese.
The DUT scholarship only supports graduate programs where the duration for the master’s students is three years and four years for the doctoral programs. Most of the programs in DUT are carried out in Chinese.
The scholarship is for Masters and PhD program
Field of study:
Offers are for the fields of study in the university except arts and Literature.
- A monthly allowance of:
- 3500CNY per month for the doctoral students
- 3000CNY per month for the master’s students.
- On-campus accommodation and exemption from tuition fee.
- The applicants cater for their international travel expenses.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
- Applicants must be from other nationalities other than Chinese and be in good health and a sound mind.
- Candidates must be students studying in foreign countries or a Chinese university graduate for more than a year.
- Age limit and education background requirement is:
- 35 years, and below and a bachelors degree for the master’s students.
- 40 years or below and a masters degree for the doctoral applicants.
June and enrolment is in September, 2018
The applicants should truthfully and correctly fill the following materials in duplicate:
- The checking list for the Ph.D. and masters application at DUT.
- Chinese Government scholarship applicants should fill and print an online CSC scholarship application form online and sign it before submitting.
Note: When filling an online application:
- 10141 is the agency number for DUT
- In the item, 5.b) namely “field or subject of study in China”, you are to fill the subjects in the DUT masters or doctoral programs.
- If you prefer English taught programs, you should indicate when filling the form.
Doctoral programs applicants can also submit an application form for Liaoning government scholarship when applying for their doctor’s program scholarship.
- Notarize copy of the highest diploma. The applicants should provide employment documents and study certificates if they are already in universities and or employed. The documents that are in other languages other than English or Chinese should have an attachment of the translation in either English or Chinese.
- Transcripts should be in English or Chinese and notarize translations in either of the two languages.
- Research or study plan must be in either English or Chinese and not less than 800 words. The study plan should talk more about the majors or your research field as you study in DUT.
- Two recommendations letters by the professor of the university which the applicant graduated.
- Foreigner physical examination form photocopy which should be in English.
- Passport photocopies
- Photocopy of HSK certificate if the applicant has gone through the Chinese language course.
- Six pictures which should be 3*4 cm.
Submission of applications and all documents should be online on Dalian University Chinese government scholarship portal.
To access other opportunities, click Dalian University CSC Scholarship