Dalhousie University in canada is delighted to call for applications from eligible persons for the Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship – Canada 2018, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program
About Dalhousie University
Dalhousie University (commonly known as Dal) is a public research university in Nova Scotia, Canada, with three campuses in Halifax, a fourth in Bible Hill, and medical teaching facilities in Saint John, New Brunswick. Dalhousie offers more than 4,000 courses and 180 degree programs in twelve undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties.
Host Institution :
Dalhousie University, Canada
at $30,000 for one twelve-month
- International students will be given scholarship as the second preference since the first preference is given to citizens of Iran.
- Applicants with first class standing in their undergraduate program.
- For detail regarding to application, you should visit the departments’ site since applications may also be submitted by departments for eligible students who have been accepted into a graduate program.
- This will be a full-time study program.
- One new award is made each year.
What do you need to submit?
- a signed, one page statement of their career development to date, their future career aspirations and the relevance of their program of studies to those aspirations.
- This statement may NOT exceed ONE typewritten, double-spaced page. A brief, well-written statement will be to the applicant’s advantage.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies Office will provide the Selection Committee with a copy of the applicants’ transcripts and letters of reference, as submitted with their admission documentation.
To apply: submit by post
Closing date: August 1st
Abdul Majid Bader Application Form [PDF – 59kb]