Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship
Dalhousie University in Canada is delighted to call for applications from eligible persons for the Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship – Canada 2019, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program
About Dalhousie University
Dalhousie University (commonly known as Dal) is a public research university in Nova Scotia, Canada, with three campuses in Halifax, a fourth in Bible Hill, and medical teaching facilities in Saint John, New Brunswick. Dalhousie offers more than 4,000 courses and 180-degree programs in twelve undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties.
Level/Field of Study
The scholarship is hosted by the Dalhousie University, Canada.
The scholarship is available to International students.
The scholarship award is valued at $30,000 for a year.
- International students will be given scholarship as the second preference since the first preference is given to citizens of Iran.
- Applicants with first class standing in their undergraduate program.
- For detail regarding application, you should visit the departments’ site since applications may also be submitted by departments for eligible students who have been accepted into a graduate program.
- This will be a full-time study program.
- One new award is made each year.
How to Apply
To apply, submit by post the Application form from the link below:
- A signed, one-page statement of their career development to date, their future career aspirations and the relevance of their program of studies to those aspirations.
- This statement may NOT exceed ONE typewritten, double-spaced page. A brief, well-written statement will be to the applicant’s advantage.
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies Office will provide the Selection Committee with a copy of the applicants’ transcripts and letters of reference, as submitted with their admission documentation.
The deadline for submission is August 1st
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
- 2018 Newton International Fellowships for Early-Career Scientists
- Best 15 PhD Scholarships for Economics Students
- 21 Best Dance Scholarships in 2019 [UPDATED]
- Study in Canada: University of Montreal Tuition Fees 2018-2019
- EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program (OFP) | 2019
- Government of Holland International Scholarship At Leiden University 2018-2019
- TOP 50 UK SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS 2019-2020
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Scheme for International Students
- UNICAF Scholarships for Ghanaian Students 2019
- SEOF Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2019 (SHARE THIS)
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
Hurry and apply for the Dalhousie University Master and PhD Scholarship – Canada 2019, for international students. Hurry and apply now.