SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
Dalda Foundation announces Grants for Pakistani Students to Study Diploma, Undergraduate and Master’s level in Pakistan. Dalda Foundation trust Pakistan offering merit scholarship scheme for Pakistan students who want to continue their study by availing scholarships from class 1styear, graduate to master level under special and merit based scholarships. Dalda Foundation Trust will be bear all education fee expenses under this scholarship scheme.
About Dalda Foundation Scholarship program
Dalda Foundation Scholarship program is known for granting scholarship/Financial Assistance for needy/poor and deserving students. The Aim and the main Objective of Dalda Foundation Scholarship is to fulfil the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Financial Assistance, So they can achieve their goals and vision.
The main aim of this scholarship is to provide opportunities for deserving students who wishing to continue their studies up to higher level. This will be a great prospect for Pakistani students to enhance and develop their skills and knowledge.
The scholarship is available for pursuing diploma, undergraduate and master’s degree in the following subjects:
The scholarship is hosted in Pakistan.
Scholarship is open to local students from Pakistan.
These scholarships will cover the expenses related to study, uniform and traveling cost.
The number of offers differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be Pakistani citizen and Permanent resident of Karachi or Multan or Lahore or Rawalpindi.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in government college of Karachi or Multan or Lahore or Rawalpindi.
- Applicant’s age must not be more than 17 years from the date of application.
- Applicant must hold 80% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Pre-Engineering group or Pre-Medical group or General Science group.
- Applicant must hold 75% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Commerce group.
- Applicant must hold 70% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Home Economics group.
- Salary of Applicant’s father or guardian must not be more than Rs.15,000/= per month (Proof required at later stage).
- Total covered area of applicant’s house or apartment must not be more than 120 square yards or 1080 square feet or equivalent.
- Applicant must pass his/her matriculation exam from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Multan or Lahore or Rawalpindi OR Board of Secondary Education Karachi.
- Applicant must pass his/her matriculation exam not before two years from the date of application. Consideration will be given to those students who provide evidence of financial need.
The mode of applying for scholarship is by post.
This will really be a great opportunity for Pakistani students to continue their higher studies and to make their bright career.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
Currently, this scholarship is unavailable but we shall keep you posted on the new date
We recommend other scholarship opportunities.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.