Dalda Foundation Announces Grants for Pakistani Students to Study Diploma, Undergraduate and Master’s level in Pakistan. Dalda Foundation trust Pakistan offering merit scholarship scheme for Pakistan students who want to continue their study by availing scholarships from class 1styear, graduate to master level under special and merit-based scholarships. However, the Dalda Scholarship for Pakistani Students takes care of all education fee expenses under this scholarship scheme.
About Dalda Foundation Scholarship Program
Dalda Foundation Scholarship program has been known for granting scholarship and Financial Assistance for the needy or poor and deserving students. The Aim and the main Objective of Dalda Foundation Scholarship are to fulfill the requirements and needs of those students who cannot pursue their education due to lack of Finance, so they can achieve their goals and vision.
The main aim of this Dalda scholarship for Pakistani students is to provide opportunities for deserving students who wish to continue their studies up to a higher level. This will be a great chance for Pakistani students to enhance and develop their skills and knowledge.
The scholarship is available for pursuing a diploma, undergraduate and master’s degree in the following subjects:
The scholarship is hosted in Pakistan.
The scholarship is open to local students from Pakistan.
The scholarship will cover the expenses related to study, uniform and traveling cost.
The number differs according to the different scholarships.
The following criteria must be met for every applicant to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All applicant must be Pakistani citizen and Permanent resident of Karachi or Multan or Lahore or Rawalpindi.
- All applicant must be currently enrolled in government college of Karachi or Multan or Lahore or Rawalpindi.
- All applicant’s age must not be more than 17 years from the date of application.
- All applicant must hold 80% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Pre-Engineering group or Pre-Medical group or General Science group.
- All applicant must hold 75% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Commerce group.
- All applicant must hold 80% marks or above in matric and enrolled in General Science group.
- Applicant must hold 80% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Pre Medical group.
- Applicant must hold 70% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Arts group.
- All applicant must hold 70% marks or above in matric and enrolled in Home Economics group.
- Applicant must hold 70% marks or above in matric and enrolled in the ICS group.
- Applicant must hold 70% marks or above in matric and enrolled in DAE group.
- Salary of Applicant’s father or guardian must not be more than Rs.15,000/= per month (Proof required at a later stage).
- Total covered area of applicant’s house or apartment must not be more than 120 square yards or 1080 square feet or equivalent.
- All applicant must pass his/her matriculation exam from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Multan or Lahore or Rawalpindi OR Board of Secondary Education Karachi.
- All applicant must pass his/her matriculation exam, not before two years from the date of application. Consideration will be given to those students who provide evidence of financial need.
- Download the Application Form From DALDA Website.
- You can download the form, fill the form, attach the necessary documents & Email Your format to [email protected]
- You can also get the Application Forms from any Board & then You can fill the Form & Send Your form through Courier at P.O. BOX NO. 17654 Gulshan e Iqbal Near NIPA, Karachi.
The best mode of applying for the scholarship is by post
This will really be a great opportunity for Pakistani students to continue their higher studies and to make their bright career.
The scholarship has ended but keep in touch with us for the deadline.
You can begin the application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link
We Also Recommend other Scholarship Opportunities.
- Fully Funded International Scholarships 2020 (SHARE)
- Kana Scholarship for Ethopian Students 2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2020(SHARE)
- 500 MBA Scholarships for International Students 2020
- Ongoing Scholarships in Nigeria 2020 [UPDATED]
- ONGOING: UNICAF Scholarship 2020 – APPLY
- Indonesia Government Masters Scholarship for developing countries 2020
- Quest University Scholarships 2020 for International Students in Canada
- Latest Canada Scholarships for Undergraduates, Masters and Ph.D. Programmes 2020
- APPLICATION LINK
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- SCHOLARSHIP WORTH
The main aim of Dalda Scholarship Grants is to provide opportunities for deserving students who wish to continue their studies up to a higher level. See detail information.