APplications are currently been accepted for the DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2018-2019 -APPLY NOW, eligible scholars are by this noticed charged to hurry and apply
Do you have the dream to Study Abroad in Germany? The German Government under the DAAD programme is delighted to invite applications For DAAD Scholarships from international students from all the countries of the world for a postgraduate or Master’s degree in Germany. German citizens are eligible to Apply. Read through the eligibility requirements and Apply
This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
undergraduate and postgraduate
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
1. Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD portal:
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 – 3 pages)
- Letter of admission to a study programme; this can be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study programme begins if it is not available at the time of application.
Application Deadline: October Annually