DAAD Scholarships 2019
DAAD scholarship is one of the scholarships in Germany for international students this 2019, it is a fully sponsored scholarship.
Therefore, applications are currently been accepted for the DAAD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL STUDENTS 2019-2020 -APPLY NOW, eligible scholars are by this noticed charged to hurry and apply
Do you have the dream to Study Abroad in Germany? The German Government under the DAAD programme is delighted to invite applications For DAAD Scholarships from international students from all the countries of the world for a postgraduate or Master’s degree in Germany. German citizens are eligible to Apply. Read through the eligibility requirements and Apply
This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
NOTE: Our Scholarship Award Winning Ebook (worth $50) is up for grab, if you’re reading this article, you stand a chance to win one of our Scholarship Ebook. get the E-book for free by dropping your thought on the article in the comment box.
World Scholarship Forum popular searched scholarships you can utilize in 2019
- 2019/2020 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Full Commonwealth Scholarships 2019-2020
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships for All Countries 2019-2020
- Scholarships For Developing Countries 2019-2020
DAAD masters scholarship 2019
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (German: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation. They offer Germany scholarships
The Germany scholarships 2019 offer foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Masters scholarship 2019
While there are many similarities between the US and the German higher education system, there are also a couple of key differences that you should keep in mind when thinking about pursuing graduate studies in Germany:
- In Germany, a Bachelor’s degree enables you to enroll in a Master’s program. It is not possible to enroll in a PhD program with only a Bachelor’s degree.
- If you are interested in a PhD program, you must already have completed a Master’s degree. See here for more information on pursuing a PhD in Germany.
- Further, universities usually require that your Bachelor’s degree is in a similar field (i.e. your major) as the Master’s program you are interested in, the so-called “field of studies requirement”. In some cases, universities also require work experience as part of the application process.
Make sure to contact the university you are interested in attending directly for detailed information on the application requirements of their Master’s programs.
What You Need To Know About DAAD Scholarships For International Students
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is the largest funding organization in the world supporting the international exchange of students and scholars. Since it was founded in 1925, more than 1.5 million scholars in Germany and abroad have received DAAD funding. DAAD is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions.
Level /Field Of Study
This is a scholarship in Germany for international students, it is available for undergraduate and postgraduate students who wish to study in Germany.
The scholarship can be taken in Germany. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This DAAD scholarship is open to All students who want to study in Germany. If you are an international student and you wish to study in UK , this is for you Complete Guide to Getting A UK Tier 4 Student Visa For International Students.
- Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- One-off study allowance
- Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family.
DAAD SCHOLARSHIP Duration of the funding
For a postgraduate or Master’s degree completed in Germany:
- between 10 and 24 months depending on the length of the chosen study programme
- The scholarships are awarded for the duration of the standard period of study for the chosen study programme (up to a maximum of 24 months). To receive further funding after the first year of study for 2-year courses, proof of academic achievements thus far should indicate that the study programme can be successfully completed within the standard period of study.
- Applicants who are already in Germany in the first academic year of a 2-year postgraduate or Master’s programme at the time of their application may apply for a scholarship for the second year of study. In this case, it is not possible to extend the scholarship.
For a study period in Germany as part of a postgraduate or Master’s degree completed in a foreign country:
- usually one academic year; an extension is not possible.
DAAD Scholarships Eligibility
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
Documents to be uploaded to the DAAD portal:
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- A statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 – 3 pages)
- Letter of admission to a study programme; this can be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study programme begins if it is not available at the time of application.
daad scholarship 2019/20 deadline: October Annually
The scholarship usually begins on 1st October, or earlier if the student takes a language course prior to the study programme.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- Daad Scholarships for Japanese Students
- UNICAF SCHOLARSHIP FOR EGYPTIAN STUDENTS 2019
- Funded DAAD Scholarships for Foreign Artists to study in Germany 2019
- MSc Scholarship at University of the West of Scotland in North Cyprus, 2019
- Daad Scholarships for Ethiopian Students 2019-2020
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR CAMEROON STUDENTS 2019
- DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
- DAAD SCHOLARSHIP FOR BANGLADESHI STUDENTS 2019
- Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
- 19 Ph.D Scholarhips for Central African Republic students 2019-2020
- Full list of DAAD Scholarship Requirements for Masters and PhD Students
- DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
- Free study in Germany: tips on how to apply for admission and visa