The Czech Republic Government is glad to announce its Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries .The scholarship is offered within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
These Government Scholarships are designed to cover the standard length of study:
1) in follow-up Master study programmes plus one-year preparatory course of the Czech language (which is combined with other field-specific training). Government scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates from Bachelor’s degree courses who can enrol only in study programmes in which instruction is given in the Czech language. Depending on the subject area, applicants are normally required to sit entrance examinations at the higher education institution concerned. Successful passing of entrance examinations constitutes a precondition for the scholarship award;
2) in follow-up Master study programmes or Doctoral study programmes. Government scholarships of this category are awarded to graduates from Bachelor or Master study programmes, respectively, who enrol in study programmes with instruction in the English language.
The Czech Republic, in Central Europe, is a country that’s known for its ornate castles, native beers and long history. Prague, the capital, is home to grand 9th-century Prague Castle, a preserved medieval old town and statue-lined Charles Bridge. Český Krumlov, a small town in the South Bohemia region, is notable for its wealth of Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque buildings, many of which house restaurants and shops.
What You Need To Know About Czech Republic Government Scholarship for Students from Developing Countries
The scholarships are intended solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from the eligible developing third world countries.
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
Study Areas Available in English:
Scholarship is to be taken in Czech Republic. As an international that want to study abroad you will need to read about Top 7 Guidelines for Getting a Student Visa in Every country.
The scholarship is available for international students only, Neither a citizen of the Czech Republic, nor a citizen of a member state of the European Union, nor any other foreign national with a permit to permanent residence on the territory of the Czech Republic may therefore be granted this type of scholarship.
Scholarships for 2019/2020 are offered only to the citizens of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- The scholarship covers the necessary costs related to staying and studying in the Czech Republic.
- Currently the amount paid to students on a follow-up Master’s study programme stands at CZK 14,000 per month, whereas the amount paid to students of a Doctoral study programme stands at CZK 15,000 per month.
- The above scholarship amount includes an amount designated for the payment of accommodation costs.
Czech Republic Government Scholarship Eligibility:
- The scholarships are intented solely to promote the studies of adults who are foreign nationals from the eligible developing third countries listed below.
- Neither a citizen of the Czech Republic, nor a citizen of a member state of the European Union, nor any other foreign national with a permit to permanent residence on the territory of the Czech Republic may therefore be granted this type of scholarship.
- Furthermore, the scholarships may not be granted to persons under 18 years of age. (The applicants have to turn 18 as of 1 September of the year when they commence studies in the Czech Republic at the latest.)
- Students may be admitted to a Master’s study programme that follows up on a Bachelor’s study programme only if they have duly completed a Bachelor’s study programme.
- Students may be admitted to a Doctoral study programme only if they have duly completed a Master’s study programme.
- A scholarship of the Government of the Czech Republic for studies in the English language may only be granted if the applicant has a good command of English. An applicant for a scholarship of the Government of the Czech Republic is obliged to sit an online entrance English language test in the course of his/her application submission.
How To Apply For The Czech Republic Government Scholarship:
Scholarships can only be filed on-line. Click here to apply.
For more information, visit Czech Republic Government Scholarship
The Czech Republic Government Scholarship deadline:
Deadline: September 30, 2018